Reasonably Priced Art

phetaroi

We're decorating the condo and I'd like to get a few pieces of reasonably priced, but nice Thai art. I see the galleries in the malls. Are there other more reasonable outlets? I'm looking for Thai-oriented things, although it can be anything from historic to modern.

Thanks

We're decorating the condo and I'd like to get a few pieces of reasonably priced, but nice Thai art. I see the galleries in the malls. Are there other more reasonable outlets? I'm looking for Thai-oriented things, although it can be anything from historic to modern.

Thanks

pattaya have many very good artists located along the roads and easy to find. quality quite good and very reasonably priced unlike the ones in bkk. you can even commission them whatever you want from historic to modern to anything or whatever you conceive.

the artists are mostly graduates of silpakorn (sp.?) faculty of chulalornkong university in bkk.

road names are soi prathamnark, beach road and a few others in the small sois..

Edited by orly

Thanks

ja tu jak is great