Stolen Motorbike (fino) Maenam

Some crazy Punks stole the Motorbike of my girlfriend while we were sleeping in our House last night. :) Today we went to Nathon Police; told all our Thai neighbors; told everybody at my workplace; my landlord is quite influential in Samui. Any chance to get the scooter back? Anybody good experience after been robbed?? There might be a place where the freaks sell and buy stolen Motorbikes on the Island? Appreciate some comments.

Some crazy Punks stole the Motorbike of my girlfriend while we were sleeping in our House last night. :) Today we went to Nathon Police; told all our Thai neighbors; told everybody at my workplace; my landlord is quite influential in Samui. Any chance to get the scooter back? Anybody good experience after been robbed?? There might be a place where the freaks sell and buy stolen Motorbikes on the Island? Appreciate some comments.

Hope you manage to find it. Good luck. Any numbers / colour you can give us in case we just happen to see it on our travels?

actually it looks like many others. took the picture some months ago.

still has a red number plate from the Motorbike shop near Bophut traffic light. "HITZ" is written on top of the plate. will ask her for the number.

my gf was so happy to have this scooter. siht happens. thanks for any information :)

n582276201_2423260_397856.jpg

Edited by maenam

still has a red number plate from the Motorbike shop near Bophut traffic light. "HITZ" is written on top of the plate. will ask her for the number.

my gf was so happy to have this scooter. siht happens. thanks for any information :)

The number plate was: รถป้ายแดง โชคคูณโชค 172

not sure. don't tell us but if u know of any hidden scratches or marks that only u know. the u might find it park in a busy place like tescos but most bikes look the same and can be modified quite quickly. i had my honds click nicked about 4 or 5 months ago. it has vanished. think stolen to order.

It's big business on samui, I would think most are shipped over to the main land. There was a story a while

back in samui express or on samui news about bikes being shipped to Surat and a goverment official or head

village man was involved in it over there. As people have said the BIB know who's doing it, so ask them. My friend

had his bike stolen from in front house for the second time. He went to the BIB with a finders fee, and when he woke

up in the morning, his bike was back in the same spot! I kid you not!!

It's big business on samui, I would think most are shipped over to the main land. There was a story a while

back in samui express or on samui news about bikes being shipped to Surat and a goverment official or head

village man was involved in it over there. As people have said the BIB know who's doing it, so ask them. My friend

had his bike stolen from in front house for the second time. He went to the BIB with a finders fee, and when he woke

up in the morning, his bike was back in the same spot! I kid you not!!

maybe someone borrowed it. lol. saying that i have put my key into the wrong bike by accident and the bike started. only when my bird told me that it was the wrong bike or i would have driven off on it

i offered 5k reward to BiB and had a call 4 hours later that they had it! Kids had lifted it and had quite the operation as 8 other bikes were found! Offer asap, sooner rather than later as it could get stripped down pretty sharpish!

Sorry, but what is "BiB"? :)

i offered 5k reward to BiB and had a call 4 hours later that they had it! Kids had lifted it and had quite the operation as 8 other bikes were found! Offer asap, sooner rather than later as it could get stripped down pretty sharpish!

Sorry, but what is "BiB"? :)

Boys in Brown (Thai Police)

hm, gf offered the reward already to the coppers, 4K. actually was the first she did in Nathon.

yes, the number is รถป้ายแดง โชคคูณโชค 172, and it's a red number plate.

Gossip is that Maenam is quite dodgy at the moment with all this Yaba kids and bored youngsters robbing and stealing like there is no tomorrow.

Saw a fino that looked same as the pictures coming out from Central Bay in Chaweng.

No plates.

Saturday Oct 17th 18:35

thanks for that, will send my gf in afternoon to central bay to check with security and the staff over there.

thanks a lot

There is a Fino looks similar (cant be sure) parked outside Sala Samui (choeng mon), on the front next to the gym (before you go into the hotel). However it has a fitted floor matt on it where the feet sit (says fino on the matt and has like japenese cats on it) which from your picture it doesnt have it. It has no plates. It was there about an hour ago.

Saw a fino that looked same as the pictures coming out from Central Bay in Chaweng.

No plates.

Saturday Oct 17th 18:35

thanks for that, will send my gf in afternoon to central bay to check with security and the staff over there.

thanks a lot

My gf checked your lead, but no, it was from a staff.

thanks anyway.

cheers

Do you have insurance and if so does your insurance cover theft of the motorbike? I still havent figured out if the insurance I paid for when I bought my bike included theft coverage.

Hi there,

yes I got insurance, but only for "accidents" not for theft:( stupid, next time I will cover everything.