Any issues regarding renting a new condo in bkk? I own a 1 bedroom in Metro Park Satorn, actual kallupruprik Rd not far from Doa Kanong. I was thinking of renting it out since I rarely get to go anyway. Does anyody have experience in this? Legal contracts, laws etc...

Please advise.

As to whether you should rent the condo out depends on the reason you bought it.

If you decide to rent it out, best to contact a few agents to source out prospective tenants but you select the one.

I do not use the highest rent as the most important criteria, rather, will your tenant stay long term (type of vocation) and will your condo be cared and cleaned regularly during the lease.

Edited by trogers

Any issues regarding renting a new condo in bkk? I own a 1 bedroom in Metro Park Satorn, actual kallupruprik Rd not far from Doa Kanong. I was thinking of renting it out since I rarely get to go anyway. Does anyody have experience in this? Legal contracts, laws etc...

Please advise.

As to whether you should rent the condo out depends on the reason you bought it.

If you decide to rent it out, best to contact a few agents to source out prospective tenants but you select the one.

I do not use the highest rent as the most important criteria, rather, will your tenant stay long term (type of vocation) and will your condo be cared and cleaned regularly during the lease.

Those are good points to consider I would imagine long term the better option. Are there any common problems with this in Thai?