Online Shop

Gary A

Considering the email addresses and the fact that they don't accept credit cards puts me off. The link was sent to me by a lady in the UK. I think I'll email her and see why she sent it.

Its a big scam. I have had a few of these email recently. They hack peoples email account and send an email supposedly from your friend saying I have purchased this from this site...

They are operating on a few different site names. This is the third one of have seen now but all using this ele name at the beginning.

Its too good to be true and who would operate a site like this using a hotmail account...

KEEP CLEAR

Here is the answer I got from the lady;

"NO NEVER....THIS IS A VIRUS PLEASE DELETE IMMEDIATELY....THEY SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GET MY DETAILS AND SENT THIS MESSAGE TO ALL IN MY ADDRESS BOOK.....SORRY.......BARBARA"

An acquaintance sent me this link. I don't know whether to trust it or not. What do you think?

http://www.elecshopcn.com/

One of my friends, sometimes busy in the, shall we say, same field, assures me it is indeed not to be trusted.

A lot of those websites are run by or through several state owned agencies.

And I presume many of us heard rumours about the state regulated hacker business in the PRC?