Misinterpretation About Age Differences In Relationships

DonJuanDemarco

How many 55+ year old dudes have you seen cuddling infant children here? If these guys were interested primarily/only in sex and that was the basis of their relationship with a much younger women, why would they need to get married or form a relationship at all? They could have a different girl every night of the week. No, what i think these guys are paying for, what all the house payments and sin sot payments are going towards, is the self delusion that they are still young/not going to die.

I'm almost 70 and I cuddle my grand kids all the time. I also cuddle the children of the Thai family I look after. But, I'm practical enough to realize that parents should be around when their OWN children reach the teenage years. That is precisely why I don't get married again. I don't need a mommy to look after me, I'm a better cook than most women, and I'm quite happy being alone and doing whatever I wish.

But, as I've said many times, who am I to decide what is best for everyone else. If a relationship works out for some guy in his seventies and some gal in her twenties then what business is it of anyone else to intervene.

How many 55+ year old dudes have you seen cuddling infant children here? If these guys were interested primarily/only in sex and that was the basis of their relationship with a much younger women, why would they need to get married or form a relationship at all? They could have a different girl every night of the week. No, what i think these guys are paying for, what all the house payments and sin sot payments are going towards, is the self delusion that they are still young/not going to die.

Why do we get all these folk, such as the OP, writing these never ending tirades about older farangs in Thailand shacked up with young Thai ladies?

I am not going to defend it, but the fact is that it happens all all the world, especially amongst the rich and famous, and it wasn't that long ago that it was rife in the UK until the "moral brigade started frowning on it".

It is also quite common amongst Thais themselves, and nobody blinks an eyelid.

These threads tell us as much about the posters as it does about the "55+ dudes" who have found a bit of happiness in their old age, and at the same time have probably made a young, poor, uneducated, Thai lady and her family rich and secure beyond their wildest dreams.

It can't be all bad - can it?

Live and let live, and clear that resentment and jealousy out of your heart.

Mobi :)

What happened? Did some old dude go and take the Lady you had your eye on for the last week but didn't have the B***s yourself, to go and ask her out?

Edited by joskydive

Why do we get all these folk, such as the OP, writing these never ending tirades about older farangs in Thailand shacked up with young Thai ladies?

I am not going to defend it, but the fact is that it happens all all the world, especially amongst the rich and famous, and it wasn't that long ago that it was rife in the UK until the "moral brigade started frowning on it".

These threads tell us as much about the posters as it does about the "55+ dudes" who have found a bit of happiness in their old age, and at the same time have probably made a young, poor, uneducated, Thai lady and her family rich and secure beyond their wildest dreams.

Sort of funny that you called my post a tirade and then made one twice as long. None of your comments have anything to do with the topic of my OP, which was to refute the notion that the motive in these relationships for the older male is sex.

I doubt many would admit it, but perhaps loneliness,feeling unwanted and wanting to believe/convince oneself that they are still young and not entering the end game of their life are the true motives. As said, if the goal was simply a young girl to sleep with, well those are a dime a dozen and do not require a sin sot payment, house deed, and crying luk krueng infant whose 18th birthday you may or may not be there to see.

Edited by DonJuanDemarco

Sort of funny that you called my post a tirade and then made one twice as long. None of your comments have anything to do with the topic of my OP, which was to refute the notion that the motive in these relationships for the older male is sex.

What worries me is that in your op you said infant children. To me that infers babies. :D

So what your saying is a 55+ male isn't allowed a sex life??

If both parties are happy then why not??

What worries me is that in your op you said infant children. To me that infers babies. :)

Well, if you live in Thailand, you know for yourself its multiple times a day sight.

Now i am beginning to wonder just where you hang out.

So what your saying is a 55+ male isn't allowed a sex life??

If both parties are happy then why not??

I am not going to keep repeating myself. Either you are capable of reading and comprehending my post or you aren't.

Well I am perfectly capable of comprehending that you are a troll, and your posts are no more constructive than this one. :)