Pilates In Samui?

Anyone know if and where there might be pilates classes on Samui?

I have seen it advertised once in a spa/retreat hotel but the prices seemed CRAZY!!!!

In the Uk here I can do a class for £4.00 or monthly membership for £31.00 and I can go as many times as I want.

Why does it seem to be that yoga/pilates is aimed at the rich on Samui.

Anyone who can suggest different please do so as I would really like to practise it when i'm there.

i'm also interested in pilates for my back, but in KPN. no answers on samui yet, what about KPN?

Someone just PM me saying absolute sanctuary is doing pilates. Thanks for that by the way!!!

I checked it out and they have a class on Wednesday.

I have emailed them for more info but up to now thats the only place thats reasonable priced!

I have seen it advertised once in a spa/retreat hotel but the prices seemed CRAZY!!!!

In the Uk here I can do a class for £4.00 or monthly membership for £31.00 and I can go as many times as I want.

Anyone who can suggest different please do so as I would really like to practise it when i'm there.

:) All the pilates have now switched to the jet ski business. During the Vietnamese boat people era though, Chaloklum on the NW side of KPN did harbour many pilates where for years the BIB established a fisherman's knockshop where captured hapless young Vietnamese girls were pressed into "work". They were only busted when two of the males escaped and drifted/paddled to Koh Samui clutching plastic jerry cans and raised the balloon.

yes some of my friends want to yoga. is there anywhere in lamui that does it

:D All the pilates have now switched to the jet ski business. During the Vietnamese boat people era though, Chaloklum on the NW side of KPN did harbour many pilates where for years the BIB established a fisherman's knockshop where captured hapless young Vietnamese girls were pressed into "work". They were only busted when two of the males escaped and drifted/paddled to Koh Samui clutching plastic jerry cans and raised the balloon.

'shroom shake? :)