Time To Get Your Coats Out Of The Cupboard

nidge

I just checked my local weather station and was surprised at the change in weather. At the bottom of each page is the expected max-min temp for the next 3 weeks and a little graphic showing if it will be sunny, cloudy etc. I noticed next week, (and the week after), the graphic is of a little man wrapped in his coat. The temp could drop down to only 31C during the day!!!!

post-48222-1255655568_thumb.jpg

I'm going to start looking for my thermals in case it drops below 25C.

I just checked my local weather station and was surprised at the change in weather. At the bottom of each page is the expected max-min temp for the next 3 weeks and a little graphic showing if it will be sunny, cloudy etc. I noticed next week, (and the week after), the graphic is of a little man wrapped in his coat. The temp could drop down to only 31C during the day!!!!

post-48222-1255655568_thumb.jpg

I'm going to start looking for my thermals in case it drops below 25C.

I hope your local weather station is right :)

The first ever time I stayed at the wifes parents house the weather was warmish during the day but pleasant.

About 9 pm I noticed mom and pop putting on jackets and woolly hats.

Where are they going I asked the wife?

Bed she replied, very cold tonight.

It was 25C.

25C outside and you'll see me wearing a jacket too.

Nidge how are you buddy? Been riding your cool mountain bike a bunch? Like others bring on the cool weather. I like it all really, hot, cool, hard rain, dry, just enjoy

it all. But if I have to pick bring me a dark hard rain storm those are my favorites.

Been pretty dry here in CM and the one time there was a 10 hour hard rain wife and I are away in Krabi.

25C outside and you'll see me wearing a jacket too.

Nidge how are you buddy? Been riding your cool mountain bike a bunch? Like others bring on the cool weather. I like it all really, hot, cool, hard rain, dry, just enjoy

it all. But if I have to pick bring me a dark hard rain storm those are my favorites.

Been pretty dry here in CM and the one time there was a 10 hour hard rain wife and I are away in Krabi.

Not ridden for over a week, had a crash recently and am suffering with tendonitis in my shoulder. Need to start riding again soon though if only to keep warm!

now you got me all turned on. but my wife did remark to me while we were driving tonight, she said, 29 degrees and i have a sweater on. i remarked, i'm wearing jeans! we laughed and laughed. almost all the way home but, it was a long drive, so...

Edited by anothertorres