October 16, 200916 yr I was hoping the owner's manual for my new Hilux Vigo would be Thai/English, but it's all Thai. The dealer says they can get an English version, but it's takes a month or more. Has anyone ever found a pdf downloadable English manual? Seems like Toyota would make something like that available...
October 18, 200916 yr Not a chance as far as i know, we had to wait for a month for our new toyota vios owner's manual english version............hope this helps
October 18, 200916 yr Recently bought a 2nd hand Chevrolet in Bangkok, it came with a thai manual. First Chev-dealer i asked got me one straight away, they had them on the shelf, not for free but still good! Try asking another dealer! Or ask a friend in some civilized city to pick one up for you! Tommy Edited October 18, 200916 yr by 63Tommy1
October 18, 200916 yr After writing my previous reply i found manuals on the net. Did you consider trying Google? Write "toyota hilux manual pdf" and see where that gets you! I did not download any of them, so I won`t promise anything. Tommy
October 20, 200916 yr Author Not a chance as far as i know, we had to wait for a month for our new toyota vios owner's manual english version............hope this helps OK, well at least now I know the English version may actually exists. Did you consider trying Google? Write "toyota hilux manual pdf" and see where that gets you! I did not download any of them, so I won`t promise anything. I did try Google before posting, and everything I found was either search engine spam or irrelevant.
October 20, 200916 yr Google search will show you several links where you can download full service manual. Seems you just need to register to the download sites as they are in rapidshare etc. After 5 mins searching the results i found following link (via toyota dot com) that directs you to Toyota owners club. They claim to have access to interactive user manuals if you register. Link HERE Don't ask if it work, i drive Honda.
October 20, 200916 yr This site links to Toyota and almost every other make and model. Looks like at least US models are there... LINK
October 21, 200916 yr Author After 5 mins searching the results i found following link (via toyota dot com) that directs you to Toyota owners club. They claim to have access to interactive user manuals if you register. Link HERE Thanks, I had already found that one too. Not useful though as it says on the site's footer: "All information applies to U.S. vehicles only." This site links to Toyota and almost every other make and model. Looks like at least US models are there... LINK Also already found this site as well, U.S. models only.
October 21, 200916 yr Well then your options seem to be limited on downloading one of the sites or as torrent... Or to wait for the dealer to get one...
Create an account or sign in to comment