Thai Girls Telling You Are Soooo Handsome

Farangbah

Youth is wasted on the young, good looks are wasted in thailand, just not needed, this guy obviously has an inferiority complex, sounds like a crock,.......

I am with you on this one. The OP has the chance to nail a lady that works with Thai Immigration but thought that she may be too challenging. Bugger that, think about the strings she could pull in this land of ever-changing visa rules not to mention her whopping state pension entitlements. Maybe you can find something better (looking) at the Bed Supper Club or somewhere less salubrious?

Take your hand off it OP you don't really think people on this forum are stupid enough to believe your crap.

I think it was because your creamy white pie faced skin gave them a shock and they thought it was casper.

Please leave me out of it?.thumbs_cat-casper-het-vriendelijke-spookje.jpg

Edited by cashill

First of all, this post is not to brag about how hansuuum i am. Most of you have heared the handsome talk many times before, although you may look like Gollum from lord of the rings.

I have been in Thailand now for a while but don't quite understand yet why a lot of Thai women show such desperate behaviour.

Yesterday i encountered something rather unusual at the immigration desk in Suvarnabhumi airport.

When it was my turn to step up to the immigration official lady i heared her saying very handsome and a few other words to her colleague in Thai. I don't speak Thai yet but i do understand a few words, so i smiled and said thank you. While she and her colleague were joking it took the attention of two other immigration ladies at the desk beside it and they started talking loudly with eachother, saying you are very handsome to me. The colleague of the lady who checked my passport asked me if i would like to meet the young lady at the other counter later that day. 5 or 6 immigration officials shamelesly yelling from one side to the other how haansuuum the farang is, haha that can only happen in Thailand.

I understand if a bunch of waitresses act that way, but immigration officials??? Turning from serious grownups into a bunch of giggling schoolgirls asking for my hi5.

So what i'm wondering for a while now, does the word "handsome" have different meanings in Thailand?

Is it a mix of looks, status and wealth that makes you handsome or very very handsome?

It's like mentioning the word handsome is genetically programmed into Thai ladies.

I'm 24, have a cream white skin which they seem to like, own a company, wear nice clothes but no jewelry, you can't tell i'm wealthy by looking at me and i never never never brag about my business or assets.

I guess they made a joke about you, like Dagling, right? Why would you be surprised if something like that happens? Couldn't that also be somewhere else? The word Handsome doesn't automatically mean that they like you, it's more a polite way..to say not much. Isn't that why lots of us came to this country?

d: d: d:

ugly or handsomes, in thai we have girlfriends all... but..:

thailand have around 10 million girls

5 millions stay with thai men

5 milions want falangs and stay near falang's place..

so

why 20 milions farang having thai woman in thailand now?

the counter appair strong...

d:

Let us see now.......should being called 'handsum man' in Thailand send you scurrying to your keyboard to rattle out a potential best selling novel 'How I remain a handsome man'?........... :)

Is it possible Thai women have an impish humour and like to embarrass (in good fun) or make farang men young and old blush???...... :D

I am just arrived in Thailand two days ago so I am going to be nice to the op :D how look to people {clean clothes not smelling like something has gone off) makes a lot of difference in how thais react to you .Skin colour is so f1cking important to thais white skin beauafull dark ugly :)

Youth is wasted on the young, good looks are wasted in thailand, just not needed, this guy obviously has an inferiority complex, sounds like a crock,.......

I am with you on this one. The OP has the chance to nail a lady that works with Thai Immigration but thought that she may be too challenging. Bugger that, think about the strings she could pull in this land of ever-changing visa rules not to mention her whopping state pension entitlements. Maybe you can find something better (looking) at the Bed Supper Club or somewhere less salubrious?

What the hel kind of comment is that ?The lady said he was hansum. That does not mean she wants sex.

you may be soooooooooooo hansuuuuuuuuuum, but are you jai deeeeee? That is the main thing, being jai dee, 24 year old white-faced one ( not pasty faced I assume, just devoid of vitamin d) At your age, you are probably the flavour of the day to many young farang women too, the ones that are not quite fat, just Mcdonalds plumpish.

Which one of the two pics is yours?

The one on the left. :)

I say good on the OP. Welcome to Thailand, be happy and grateful for what you have.

Listen to Buddha: Nothing is permanent.

Enjoy it while you can. So you got a compliment from a immi girl. Thats nice. They are human you know.

Ive been reading this thread, and havent seen the OP come back for any discussion.

on that basis hes not really interested in the topic. so dont see any reason why this thread should continue.

OP, if you have a valid reason for wanting the thread to be reopened, PM me and we will see what can be done. for now, its closed.