The Phuket "cassanova"

cognos

I have been to Phuket many times, as the wife's large middle class family lives there. I have a few farang friends, but more Thai friends than farang, as with one exception I don't have farang friends that are also married to Thais. I immerse myself in Thai culture, hanging quite a bit with the family, not hanging around bangla or elsewhere in bars with Jaded farang and swapping stories of sexual exploits. One Thai friend asked me to do him a favour ( he would get 5000 baht for this and he did, and he was VERY grateful ) which I reluctantly agreed to do. He wanted me to pretend I was a newbie, and go to meet a farang and do the time share thing. I did 2 in the past and promised myself NEVER again, but he is a friend so I said okay. God it was pathetic. I had to listen to Mr Cassanova ( he was from Portland USA, 54, and I'm 52) and his condescending BS as he got warmed up by telling me several of his sexual excapades with various young Thai women. I wanted to puke, but played along ( I can be a decent actor if I have to). I actually had a "script" my thai buddy told me I needed to say, like..1. its my first time in Thailand 2. I am staying only 2 weeks 3. I am in the second week. 4. I am staying at so and so hotel, 1800 baht per night etc. Before his sales pitch, he went on to tell me all about his 21 year old HOT girlfriend, and how he has chances to score with many hot young Thai women every day. The "cassanova" was very hard to take, but my newbie act convinced him just enough that I was a legit newbie, and the thai friend got the 5 grand. The wife thought I was nuts to do it, and the family thought I was so jai dee. The thai friend has construction contacts that have helped me alot, so thats why I did it. I won't divulge the Cassanova's name, but those of you in Phuket have probably seen the guy on Bangla road. What a piece of work. Not many would be stupid enough to do what I did, but pulling the wool over his eyes and lying to him while he lied to me was in a way quite sanoooook mak mak.. I bullshiiited the bullshiiiter all the way to the bank..

I have been to Phuket many times, as the wife's large middle class family lives there. I have a few farang friends, but more Thai friends than farang, as with one exception I don't have farang friends that are also married to Thais. I immerse myself in Thai culture, hanging quite a bit with the family, not hanging around bangla or elsewhere in bars with Jaded farang and swapping stories of sexual exploits. One Thai friend asked me to do him a favour ( he would get 5000 baht for this and he did, and he was VERY grateful ) which I reluctantly agreed to do. He wanted me to pretend I was a newbie, and go to meet a farang and do the time share thing. I did 2 in the past and promised myself NEVER again, but he is a friend so I said okay. God it was pathetic. I had to listen to Mr Cassanova ( he was from Portland USA, 54, and I'm 52) and his condescending BS as he got warmed up by telling me several of his sexual excapades with various young Thai women. I wanted to puke, but played along ( I can be a decent actor if I have to). I actually had a "script" my thai buddy told me I needed to say, like..1. its my first time in Thailand 2. I am staying only 2 weeks 3. I am in the second week. 4. I am staying at so and so hotel, 1800 baht per night etc. Before his sales pitch, he went on to tell me all about his 21 year old HOT girlfriend, and how he has chances to score with many hot young Thai women every day. The "cassanova" was very hard to take, but my newbie act convinced him just enough that I was a legit newbie, and the thai friend got the 5 grand. The wife thought I was nuts to do it, and the family thought I was so jai dee. The thai friend has construction contacts that have helped me alot, so thats why I did it. I won't divulge the Cassanova's name, but those of you in Phuket have probably seen the guy on Bangla road. What a piece of work. Not many would be stupid enough to do what I did, but pulling the wool over his eyes and lying to him while he lied to me was in a way quite sanoooook mak mak.. I bullshiiited the bullshiiiter all the way to the bank..

Errrrrrrrrrr..........is there any point to this pointless post?

I have been to Phuket many times, as the wife's large middle class family lives there.

Since this is the first piece of information you give us, can you be more specific?

ahhh..would you like the address? be specific in your request

fatcharanan..have you tolerated the time share scam? I don't mind if you have or not..but that was the question..i just elaborated on my latest experience in that regard..what part irks you the most?? if the post bugs you so much, move on to something you like..I'll give you an example of a post you may relate to more..Thailand to India...see ya

Give us a run down of their professions. How you qualify the classes in terms of occupation and financial standing. Essentially, why are they middle class, your thoughts on the Thai class system, etc.

sure..sister in laws first..I have 6 of em 1. a nurse at a Phuket hospital 2. an owner of a travel agency. 3. an owner of a seamtress shop(lower middle class) 4. with her husband owns many many acres and rents out over 40 houses(rich, not middle class) 5. owns 14 acres of rubber plantation 6.house wife .. the brothers in law..1. the computer tech guy at a Phuket hospital 2. construction engineer, travels all over Thailand and Asia, owns company 3. a black sheep( isn't there one in every family?) 4. owns many acres and rents out over 40 houses( I'm in construction and I have helped him fix many of his houses) 5. owner of a 14 acre rubber tree farm 6. not sure add them all up and divide...4 middle class, one lower middle class, one rich..last time I checked it averages out to MIDDLE CLASS..but in LOS middle class is like upper class in farang land..I know you know this..but the middle class in LOS is rapidly going up in numbers

in case you need more info good doctor..4 out of 6 sisters in law have a bachelors degree..and 3 out of 6 brothers in law have a bachelors degree, and my wife has a bachelors degree..usually a bachelors degree is concomitant with middle class..in or out of LOS

Not really apart from Mr Cognos wants us to believe he is holier than all of the low moral ferangs that come to Thailand to exploit it, by being a low moral ferang lying, exploiting and extorting people. But because he is doing it to other ferangs it is ok to him.

So 5,000 Baht must be a trifling amount

to your 'middle class' family.

Why waste their time, your time, and the

other old yank's time for such a piddling sum?

what are you on about? I did a favour for a thai friend.. and 5000 baht to him is a grand sum young fella.. that has nothing to do with the middle class family I married into.. the stuff about my family was an uneccessary aside granted..sorry about that..next time i post I shall not give any extra extreneous information..perhaps therein lies your confusion

Not really apart from Mr Cognos wants us to believe he is holier than all of the low moral ferangs that come to Thailand to exploit it, by being a low moral ferang lying, exploiting and extorting people. But because he is doing it to other ferangs it is ok to him.

au contraire Mr Matt..I ain't moral when it comes to low lifes.. of course you are not a low life,that is quite evident..have you ever been to a time share meeting in Thailand? If you have you'll have a clue as to what I am on about..

au contraire Mr Matt..I ain't moral when it comes to low lifes.. of course you are not a low life,that is quite evident..have you ever been to a time share meeting in Thailand? If you have you'll have a clue as to what I am on about..

Another pointless retort, I don't get your point. Anyways, the first time I came on holiday to Thailand 5 years ago I had a couple of Thais approach me (and my ferang gf at the time) trying to pull the scam but it was obvious it wasn't for real so we weren't going to go to any meeting.

I would like to hope that another countryman of mine would not try to take advantage of any naivity I had being on holiday in a totally foreign country like you did, I hope that 5000 Baht was really worth it. What goes around will certainly come back around.

sure..sister in laws first..I have 6 of em 1. a nurse at a Phuket hospital 2. an owner of a travel agency. 3. an owner of a seamtress shop(lower middle class) 4. with her husband owns many many acres and rents out over 40 houses(rich, not middle class) 5. owns 14 acres of rubber plantation 6.house wife .. the brothers in law..1. the computer tech guy at a Phuket hospital 2. construction engineer, travels all over Thailand and Asia, owns company 3. a black sheep( isn't there one in every family?) 4. owns many acres and rents out over 40 houses( I'm in construction and I have helped him fix many of his houses) 5. owner of a 14 acre rubber tree farm 6. not sure add them all up and divide...4 middle class, one lower middle class, one rich..last time I checked it averages out to MIDDLE CLASS..but in LOS middle class is like upper class in farang land..I know you know this..but the middle class in LOS is rapidly going up in numbers

So essentially they have all benefited massively from the boom in land prices, house renting, and hospital creation due to the scummy Casanova's that have arrived ?? I presume they are thankful of that ??

Another pointless retort, I don't get your point. Anyways, the first time I came on holiday to Thailand 5 years ago I had a couple of Thais approach me (and my ferang gf at the time) trying to pull the scam but it was obvious it wasn't for real so we weren't going to go to any meeting.

I would like to hope that another countryman of mine would not try to take advantage of any naivity I had being on holiday in a totally foreign country like you did, I hope that 5000 Baht was really worth it. What goes around will certainly come back around.

maybe I need to clarify for you..the money was not for me, but for a thai friend..I just did all the work..yes it was a scam..I am not sorry for it..the time share thing is a huge scam, and usually those that partake in the 2 or 3 hour sales pitch almost NEVER get what was promised..I'm not apologizing for it, so you're barking up the wrong tree..it was what comes around goes around all right..you got that part correct,.100% correct

maybe I need to clarify for you..the money was not for me, but for a thai friend..I just did all the work..yes it was a scam..I am not sorry for it..the time share thing is a huge scam, and usually those that partake in the 2 or 3 hour sales pitch almost NEVER get what was promised..I'm not apologizing for it, so you're barking up the wrong tree..it was what comes around goes around all right..you got that part correct,.100% correct

I read that the scam was you helping out a Thai friend, so where's the confusion. This thread just seemed to serve as you wanting to brag about knowing a lot of Thais and hating certain foreigners that come here, although you then freely admit lying and extorting people, so who's better??

It is very apparent from your threads that you don't have many ferang friends in LOS which is why you post every non-event that happens in your life. I'd recommend getting someone to vent to in real life as they will probably be more receptive than the members on here.

And your scamming of that ferang will come around and bite you in the ass, as if your Thai friends are scam artists like you admit then I put good money that it is only a matter of time until you are the target. Let us all know when that happens...

Hey..what you do for 'jollies is up to you and i have to tell you, it would take a lot more than 5000 for me to do it, but please ...What was the motive of your thai friend, like what did he get out of this exercise ? You said you did him a favour, but i'm interested in the result of this favour.

Hey..what you do for 'jollies is up to you and i have to tell you, it would take a lot more than 5000 for me to do it, but please ...What was the motive of your thai friend, like what did he get out of this exercise ? You said you did him a favour, but i'm interested in the result of this favour.

you should learn how to read..i did not receive a satang..the thai friend got the money..do you think i care what you think of what I did??..bark up another tree, your wasting my time, I'll let you get in the last word if that makes you happy

I love it..just like when I played pro hockey..i was a grinder then and pissed the shiite off of most of the other team..because just like most hockey players, some of you can dish it out quite well..but when push comes to shove we'll see if you can take it..I hope your blood pressure is rising as you show your ignorance..btw..I hang out at the rawai gym when in Phuket, and I WILL post on here when I am returning..those that wish can confront me there if they wish..unfortunately I won't be back until early july 2010..so get your ass in the gym and out of the bar

I love it..just like when I played pro hockey..i was a grinder then and pissed the shiite off of most of the other team..because just like most hockey players, some of you can dish it out quite well..but when push comes to shove we'll see if you can take it..I hope your blood pressure is rising as you show your ignorance..btw..I hang out at the rawai gym when in Phuket, and I WILL post on here when I am returning..those that wish can confront me there if they wish..unfortunately I won't be back until early july 2010..so get your ass in the gym and out of the bar

LOL! You are the most bizarre poster on this board. Everything you talk about could be aimed at yourself, maybe think about that.

Anyways, this thread is sure to be closed soon, so I'm out.

Aww, c'mon chaps, don't stop, this is the best thread on TV at the moment. :D

I always love the threads that start off about the class of the wife...lol.

I always cringe at the ones that say things like : I met my wife ( Not a bargirl ) or I met my wife overseas (when she was studying for her Masters Degree ).

The additional information is totally uneccessary and actually sounds like a desperate plea to be believed, but as nobody else cares, who are they trying to convince ?

Themselves maybe ?

Keep it up chaps.... :)

Edited by Maigo6

My partner's family has 3 buffalo, 4 rai of infertile rice fields, a bamboo hut, and a 25-year-old 2-stroke Honda motorbike on its last legs.

And here's the ingenious connection...

I would have done the same thing as you. :)

Edited by toptuan

I am always reading moans and groans from farangs complaining about the Thais who 'scam' them. You Sir appear no better!mad.gif

Wow yes, other than to tell the world what a pompous, holier than thou Troll he is.

Like "Oh I was so disgusted by stories of sex with attractive 21 yr old women..."

"I don't hang out with farangs because I'm sooooo immersed in my middle class Thainess" :)

" I'm such a great lier and bullshiter I made myself proud...."

You were almost right about 1 thing... Yes, most people would not be that stupid to do what you did, or ignorant for that matter...

54 and you still don't have a clue? Wow.

No further comment.