Has Anyone Used This College

Well generally the 'supposed' norm for TEFL courses is 100 plus hours class time (homework and OTP etc. on top) and a minimum of 6 hours observed teaching practice. This seems to only have 24 hours class time and unless you do the TEFL1 Plus course you don't even get any 'real' OTP (rather it's peer teaching) and thus to me is more of an introductory course than a full fledged TEFL course?

Edited by kenkannif

Well generally the 'supposed' norm for TEFL courses is 100 plus hours class time (homework and OTP etc. on top) and a minimum of 6 hours observed teaching practice. This seems to only have 24 hours class time and unless you do the TEFL1 Plus course you don't even get any 'real' OTP (rather it's peer teaching) and thus to me is more of an introductory course than a full fledged TEFL course?

So who should I use for a fully fledged course ????????

That's a stealthy question, not a healthy question. There are many schools, many of them listed on the front page of www.ajarn.com but it's a very controversial question.

I agree with Kenkanniff that a 120 hour course with real observation of Thai students is the minimum you should look for.

So who should I use for a fully fledged course ????????

Not really my place to say. I'd advise you to check them all out (personally if at all possible) and then choose the one that's best for you. What I think are good courses, you might not. I can give you info on what they should offer (and what they do offer), and warn you about some of the dodgier ones...but I can't really recommend one per se.

What are you looking for from a course? Who and where do you plan to teach etc.?