Immigration Arrested Mr.scott With Illegal Drug

aranimmigration

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course the flipside to this coin is the many people that smoke heroin recreationally on the weekends and there are plenty of them, and the people that wake up in the morning and do need that double whiskey.

Just a thing everbody should look at, how many people on this forum have a few beers at the end of their day, everyday, and how many people get home from work and crack a few beers open to take the edge off. How many of the beer drinkers on here could quite easily stop drinking beer now for a month, and not miss it or have a craving for it.

I think we should have a poll. How many people on TV could give up beer for a month without any bother. I have given up for years now, but it has been far from easy. I am still working on many aspects of recovery.

As for the way this thread has gone - heroin and alcohol are as bad as each other or they are not.

here is an interesting thread http://www.hopenetworks.org/USA_study.pdf

When it is up to me: ban ervery drug, also alcohol. I've seen to much problem of it, even accidents with death. One beer no problem, but there are people who don't know when to stop!

I am living in the Netherlands, but the Thai prison they can import here for the drugsproblem! The Dutch gouverment is soft as butter and listen to much to the people. The prison is as a hotel and is not a punnisment!

:o

Ya ba taken oraly has the effect of euphoric mellow state, same as E's . Smoke as in (chase the dragon) burns of any immpurities, and gives a rush to the brain. Bringing on a state of high awarness verging to paranoia.

It's obvious you have never taken Ya baa in any form....

I have, and I'm here to tell you there ain't no 'mellow' in there anywhere!

So many people here talking shit...

QUOTE(SEAtramp @ 2005-04-01 18:13:31)

Ya ba taken oraly has the effect of euphoric mellow state, same as E's . Smoke as in (chase the dragon) burns of any immpurities, and gives a rush to the brain. Bringing on a state of high awarness verging to paranoia.

It depends on whether you are addicted ot not.

When suffering from withdrawal, taking a hit of 'yaa ba' can cause a sense of mellowness, IME.

Drugs do affect different people different ways. Also on how long they have taken a drug.

Alcohol makes some people relax and others violent, for example.

I don't think that so many people are talking shit, but rather on their experiences., opinions, what they have seen/heard etc

Age is a factor too.

Edited by Neeranam

I think it's great that nobody here seems to have any personal experience with Yaa baa, but then you also shouldn't talk like you do. If not talking shit, then maybe blowing hot air is a better comparison. Leave your opinions as facts to yourself, where they belong. Too much shit gets spread here as 'facts'

Yaa baa is an amphetamine. People take it for the 'up'. There is no 'downer' affect with amphetamines. Simple chemistry.

And your opinion about what a drug addict feels like after talking yaa baa is really stretching the whole concept of 'opinions'. In your experience? Yeah, sure...

I was a drug addict, including speed, for almost 10 years. I've been clean for 15 years... I remember the effects quite clearly, too

Exactly, I think most of us are regular drug users, I certainly enjoy a bottle of beer or two.  RDN's avatar even portrays a drug.

Yea, but mad, beer and cigarettes are government controlled drugs, controlled and taxed by governments worldwide, the fact that legal drugs are responsible for 97% of all drug related deaths passes the greedy governments by.

In Japan you can get pissed out of your Brains , fall down and sleep in the subway, fall asleep in a restaurant and it is pretty acceptable , yet you can get 5 years for having some hash.

If Alcohol was not taxed by Governments it would be a Class 'A' Drug for sure....... and if you produced a drug that had the effect of Alcohol it would also be a Class ' A ' drug, and you would get a death sentence for producing such a dangerous drug, but buy the government taxed version and you are free to buy as much as you want. :o

You know that about sums it up. Fly, low and keep under the radar.

Mai khow jai

Certainly doesnt look like someone dumb enough to do something so stupid.

Maybe a long timer in pattaya ..ran out money doesnt want to go home.

Plenty of tragedys waiting to happen there.

Exactly, I think most of us are regular drug users, I certainly enjoy a bottle of beer or two.  RDN's avatar even portrays a drug.

Yea, but mad, beer and cigarettes are government controlled drugs, controlled and taxed by governments worldwide, the fact that legal drugs are responsible for 97% of all drug related deaths passes the greedy governments by.

In Japan you can get pissed out of your Brains , fall down and sleep in the subway, fall asleep in a restaurant and it is pretty acceptable , yet you can get 5 years for having some hash.

If Alcohol was not taxed by Governments it would be a Class 'A' Drug for sure....... and if you produced a drug that had the effect of Alcohol it would also be a Class ' A ' drug, and you would get a death sentence for producing such a dangerous drug, but buy the government taxed version and you are free to buy as much as you want. :o

You know that about sums it up. Fly, low and keep under the radar.

I think it's great that nobody here seems to have any personal experience with Yaa baa, but then you also shouldn't talk like you do. If not talking shit, then maybe blowing hot air is a better comparison. Leave your opinions as facts to yourself, where they belong. Too much shit gets spread here as 'facts'

Yaa baa is an amphetamine. People take it for the 'up'. There is no 'downer' affect with amphetamines. Simple chemistry.

And your opinion about what a drug addict feels like after talking yaa baa is really stretching the whole concept of 'opinions'. In your experience? Yeah, sure...

I was a drug addict, including speed, for almost 10 years. I've been clean for 15 years... I remember the effects quite clearly, too

No downer effect with yaabaa.tell that to the families that have been confronted with violence or the people that have been killed, tell that to the people that I "knew" that turned into complete pricks.Yaabaa is not your normal run of the mill amphetamine.

Now days even in the west, speed is being more and more refined...in NZ, right now, there is a huge problem with a speed called "p" (pure) highly addictive and responsible for many, many violent crimes.

Your the one talking crap.We are not talking about the run of the mill 'speed' that used to float around the west.Yaabaa is TOTALLY different.Ask somebody who has been directly affected by it.

If you have been clean for 15 years then YOU obviously have not had experience of 'Yaa ba'. So you shouldn't talk as if you know.

I remember 15 years ago there wasn't 'Yaa ba', but rather, 'yaa ma', which was very different to the stuff today, I know but haven't tried it for over 9 years.

As a recovering 'addict', I spend about 5 hours a week in local treatment centres trying to help these addicts of mainly 'yaa ba', and whilst doing so helping myself. I have also spent some time in a couple of treatment centres as a patient, one temple too. You should also know that many addicts do forget what it was like, which is the cause of many relapses.

I am no chemist but I listen to what others have to say. I have got experiences with these drugs, and I only try to share my experiences, NOT opinions, although it is hard sometimes.

There is a common trend in addicts, they try to boast about how many different drugs they took and how their tolerance was so high.

I would like to say more about my experiences but for anonymity reasons, I shouldn't.

Why is this drug yaba so evil??

In my youth back in the UK we would sniff or eat speed regularly,everyone seemed to be doing it on friday and saturday night.Made me dance like a bellend and also had an unquenchable thirst for beer.It was good fun and no damage done.Yaba and amphetamine are one and the same right?

Yabba is to Speed as Crack is to Cocaine, totally different.

Dont agree on that, its actually very similar

so if u smoked half a gram of speed it would be very similar to smoking half a gram of yabba? I heard some <deleted> in my time :D Its like sayin a mini is very similar to a ferrari coz they both have four wheels :o

so if u smoked half a gram of speed it would be very similar to smoking half a gram of yabba? I heard some <deleted> in my time  Its like sayin a mini is very similar to a ferrari coz they both have four wheels 

Here here Joeyboy. You are not talking shit like some people :o

No downer effect with yaabaa.tell that to the families that have been confronted with violence or the people that have been killed, tell that to the people that I "knew" that turned into complete pricks.Yaabaa is not your normal run of the mill amphetamine.

Now days even in the west, speed is being more and more refined...in NZ, right now, there is a huge problem with a speed called "p" (pure) highly addictive and responsible for many, many violent crimes.

Your the one talking crap.We are not talking about the run of the mill 'speed' that used to float around the west.Yaabaa is TOTALLY different.Ask somebody who has been directly affected by it.

I'm no expert but I don't believe that there is a drug in this world that will turn a person more violent than who himself already was. It's just under the influence of the drug, the person becomes more daring and will behave like what he really is.

So that is to say, the ones who would kill or are complete pricks will be the same if under the influence of alcohol or even when situation warrants. They will be themselves whether drugs are around or not.

And also, those who are violent will have a greater possibility to get involved in drugs coz they don't give a shit to what people think is right or wrong, and will be capable of obtaining drugs whether they are legal or not.

They did not "turn into" complete pricks, they were pricks already. :o

After perusing this entire thread, I feel like the only person here who REALLY enjoys a puff off a fat joint.

Knowing full well about Thailand's drug laws, I would never dream of buying or smoking pot here. I'm guessing having posession of marijuana here is just as serious as having Yaba.

Amsterdam in June -- I can't wait :o

I'm no expert but I don't believe that there is a drug in this world that will turn a person more violent than who himself already was. It's just under the influence of the drug, the person becomes more daring and will behave like what he really is.

So that is to say, the ones who would kill or are complete pricks will be the same if under the influence of alcohol or even when situation warrants. They will be themselves whether drugs are around or not.

And also, those who are violent will have a greater possibility to get involved in drugs coz they don't give a shit to what people think is right or wrong, and will be capable of obtaining drugs whether they are legal or not.

They did not "turn into" complete pricks, they were pricks already. :D

You are correct - you are no expert :o:D

I'd agree that weed, ecstasy & the occassional dab of glucose flavoured with whizz on a Saturday night is probably not going to induce psychosis.

I know a heroin addict that got so desperate for some more that he committed armed robbery. He went around to a shop with a baseball bat & demanded money. He got 12 years. The shop belonged to a friend, he went unmasked & it was across the road from a police station.

As with one of the posters on this board - that guy is now helping other addicts as he's worried about others losing 12 years of their lives.

The guys as gentle as a lamb - he stupidly got in with a bunch of people that convinced him heroin was cool.

Beer & Jellies has been known to cause people to behave most irregularly and not even remember it. LSD & Ketamine (especially to the unsuspecting) can cause short-term psychosis & there's no reason to think that wouldn't end in violence.

So tell me this. Why do some prefer to smoke it as apposed to swallowing it !

Yes people here talking shit.

So tell me this. Why do some prefer to smoke it as apposed to swallowing it !

Yes people here talking shit.

errrr - I think the order of desperation is:

eat

snort

smoke

inject

each method if ingestion has a different effect per qty of drug taken. Basically as you go down the list, you need LESS of the drug & it hits you HARDER.

Not sure where 'rubbing on the gums after all your teeth have dropped out' appears on the list.

Edited by pedro01

Sarah H. It's obvious you have never taken Ya baa in any form....

errrr - I think the order of desperation is:

eat

snort

smoke

inject

each method if ingestion has a different effect per qty of drug taken. Basically as you go down the list, you need LESS of the drug & it hits you HARDER.

Thank you pedro. That is positively correct. To eat = mellow.

They did not "turn into" complete pricks, they were pricks already. :o

Having seen the effects of PCP (Phencyclidine - Illicitly marketed drug under a number of street names including Angel Dust, Supergrass, Killer Weed, Embalming Fluid, and Rocket Fuel.) and heard the horror stories from my friend who is a US cop but here for one is a drug that makes a mouse into a charging elephant.

After perusing this entire thread, I feel like the only person here who REALLY enjoys a puff off a fat joint.

Knowing full well about Thailand's drug laws, I would never dream of buying or smoking pot here. I'm guessing having posession of marijuana here is just as serious as having Yaba.

Amsterdam in June -- I can't wait 

Marijuanna is a very mild drug compared to 'yaa ba'.

Somewhat like comparing Nescafe with Johnny Walker.

They should not be classed together.

Possession of marijuana here is a very serious offense!

In saying that, I know a few who like the odd toke, when they go abroad on holiday.

Edited by Neeranam

QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2005-04-04 19:42:16)

In saying that, I know a few who like the odd toke, when they go abroad on holiday.

Then you should advise them to holiday in Holland and NOT in Thailand.

Thai people I am talking about. Obviously abroad means out of Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with others that there is a lot of bullshit posted in this thread, by self-appointed 'experts'. :D

Having survived another Songkran in an Isaan villige, I wonder which 'drugs' can match the debilitating and stupidifying effects of beer and liquor...Is alc. 'better' for you, because you can legally buy lethal doses at any cornershop? :D:D

No mercy nor sympathy for "addicts", but let's have a few more beers tonight? :D:o:D