Garbage Collection Rawai Beach

69690jay

:D annual fee for my place (restaurant/bar) last year was 1200B this year they have billed me 2400B :D ...?

I am told in BKK its 400B for a restaurant?

maybe it's time to get the staff take it round the corner and dump it in the OrBorTors bin only 50 meters away as my place produces one 30ltr bin a day. :)

:D annual fee for my place (restaurant/bar) last year was 1200B this year they have billed me 2400B :D ...?

maybe it's time to get the staff take it round the corner and dump it in the OrBorTors bin only 50 meters away as my place produces one 30ltr bin a day. :)

Jeez - don't some people moan!

One of the reasons I'm here is because, in Britain, I had to pay around £600 (30,000 baht) a year to get my household bins emptied once every 2 weeks!

Think around £45 for a restaurant / bar is a pretty good deal, to be honest!

Suggest you just get on with it. No sympathy from me.

AJ Bar?

Jeez - don't some people moan!

One of the reasons I'm here is because, in Britain, I had to pay around £600 (30,000 baht) a year to get my household bins emptied once every 2 weeks!

Think around £45 for a restaurant / bar is a pretty good deal, to be honest!

Suggest you just get on with it. No sympathy from me.

Not looking for sympathy; it was not so much the amount, it was the increased rate, double the cost of last year.

Edited by 69690jay