Petchkasean' Road Hua Hin!

tjthai

Hua Hin - Thai news advising people not to use the PetchkASEAN Road between 23rd and 25th October!

Apparently the delegates are so important they require two 'ASEAN LANES' to ferry them and their chronies to and from their luxury hotels and do not want to be bothered with locals having the audacity to share the same road :)

Chok dee Hua Hin - you deserve better!

Its been advertised for the past few months that it is taking place. I did a last shop in Lotus on Sunday and wont go back until its over, little bit of forward planning and it isnt really an inconvenience. Its only a few days and a lot of hard pressed businesses will be grateful for the extra profits.

Hua Hin - Thai news advising people not to use the PetchkASEAN Road between 23rd and 25th October!

Apparently the delegates are so important they require two 'ASEAN LANES' to ferry them and their chronies to and from their luxury hotels and do not want to be bothered with locals having the audacity to share the same road :)

Chok dee Hua Hin - you deserve better!

:D ASEAN Summit is from 21st-23rd until now the ASEAN LANES don't disturb. If I count on each corner the police and soliders I ask me just how much the spoil for this theatre???

Its been advertised for the past few months that it is taking place. I did a last shop in Lotus on Sunday and wont go back until its over, little bit of forward planning and it isnt really an inconvenience. Its only a few days and a lot of hard pressed businesses will be grateful for the extra profits.

:) but this happening I don't bring in relation of ASEAN Summit, rather since few weeks more and more people from Bangkok discover Hua Hin as better place then Cha Am and by this we have heavy trafik and of course no more parkings in Hua Hin Market Village (Lotos). Look at the immitriculation of cars and you have the answer.

:) but this happening I don't bring in relation of ASEAN Summit, rather since few weeks more and more people from Bangkok discover Hua Hin as better place then Cha Am and by this we have heavy trafik and of course no more parkings in Hua Hin Market Village (Lotos). Look at the immitriculation of cars and you have the answer.

The lanes are closed due to more Bangkokians discovering Hua Hin and holidaying there rather than Cha am, is that what you are saying, as that is irrelevant to the original post, sorry maybe I am a little stupid but I dont understand?