Iron Butt Ride On 250 Cc Bikes ! 1011km In One Day!

mbox

ok besides the timelimits of the saddle sore this could be some interesting ride , technically challenging on some good roads?

I am not really out for that Iron Butt certificate...

xobm

Oh yes absolutely! You've chosen some awesome roads! We'll be riding some of those this weekend. Too bad you can't join us. Happy Trails! Tony

I think i will be mostlikely in bkk...if not i will let you know...are you planning to do a stop in nakwan or simply a "drive through"?

xobm

ok besides the timelimits of the saddle sore this could be some interesting ride , technically challenging on some good roads?

I am not really out for that Iron Butt certificate...

xobm

Oh yes absolutely! You've chosen some awesome roads! We'll be riding some of those this weekend. Too bad you can't join us. Happy Trails! Tony

Tony,did you ever do the route 1175 from tak-mae ramat? Not sure how bad it is ..."captain slash"( those of you who don't know this gt-rider "legend" simply google his name) told me a few days back ,it was not really that good condition , and parts of it was actually bad...

have added this route for you to look and changed the route from nakwan to KP - it's the same as we did on the lomsak loop. it maybe not for speed but the road is in a better state plus i need to get you on more curvy roads so you have less time to just blast off :) which won't prevent you anyways but i may keep up better ..

what you think of it?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source...e=61&num=10

Edited by xobm