Pizza Company 30 Baht Delivery Fee Started Yesterday

Tokay

We just ordered online tonight and we were not charged any delivery fee. Where abouts in Pattaya do you live? We're Central, Maybe they have started to charge for further locations? But we were definitely not charged a fee tonight.

We just ordered online tonight and we were not charged any delivery fee. Where abouts in Pattaya do you live? We're Central, Maybe they have started to charge for further locations? But we were definitely not charged a fee tonight.

That's odd. I ordered tonight as well.

I'm close near Big C, but not across Sukhumvit.

^ Always a flash bugger overtipping and screwing up the local economy for the budget-minded farang. Whatever next? LDOP's?

If you feel just over a dollar is overtipping, then I pity you. Maybe time to go back to where you came from and try to make some money? Or maybe you were just kidding...

I think the charge is throughout Thailand. Ordered pizza last night (in Surin) and there was a 30 Baht delivery charge. The delivery 'boy' said that 10 Baht went to the pizza company and 20 Baht to himself. We always used to give a 20 Baht tip to the delivery boy anyway. He had an unexpected bonus last night and looked well pleased. :)

^ Always a flash bugger overtipping and screwing up the local economy for the budget-minded farang. Whatever next? LDOP's?

Posts like that make me do it more.

I did a few driving jobs etc back home so I don't mind tipping for somoene thats delivers to people that can't be arsed to get off their <deleted> to go out.

I also tip petrol pump attendants.

:)

Edited by davethailand

Thats a tall call using the term " Pizza lovers" and the Pizza Company in the same sentence

You know of a better place in town?

I've tried everyone I've found and for my taste, Pizza Co had the best. Of course, this is like being the tallest man in Japan.

You know of a better place in town?

I've tried everyone I've found and for my taste, Pizza Co had the best. Of course, this is like being the tallest man in Japan.

Actually i found that pizza by the slice place in Soi Dianna not too bad a few months ago. But i like a pizza with thin pastry and with garlic, mushrooms and a minimum of cheese ,oil and no sugar. That is why i don't like Pizza Company Pizzas.

Other solution is to make yr own of course if u have a kitchen .

• 1 month later...

Pizza Hut, Pizza Company, etc sell a product that doesn't have any resemblance with the real pizzas.

I don't say it is good or not, this is subjective, just not a pizza, more a cake or some kind of ultra-topped flat bread full of seafood or some strange salami.

IMHO

PIZZA HUT & PIZZA COMPANY are sad choices- truly bogus (pronounced: crappy) pizzas, both! I will now raise my offer to 32 baht to please stop this pointless discussion!

I find that the pizzas bought from both establishments to be very tasty indeed.

I suspect that there are many other members of this forum who also greatly enjoy eating the pizzas from these establishments as well, but are too fearful to admit it on open forum for fear of ridicule and hurtful PM's.

I have sampled the pizzas in Naples (Italy) and can honestly say, with my hand on my heart, that they are IMHO the "sad choices- truly bogus (pronounced: crappy) pizzas"

I am not joking.

Syd Barrett went away from Pink Floyd because of the massive LSD he use everyday.

That could be the reason he prefers Hut or Company Pizzas to the real Napoli Pizza.

But "de gustibus non disputandum est" (There is no accounting for tastes).

The good of ThaiVisa is the everybody can voice their opinion.

:D ( :) )

PIZZA HUT & PIZZA COMPANY are sad choices- truly bogus (pronounced: crappy) pizzas, both! I will now raise my offer to 32 baht to please stop this pointless discussion!

I find that the pizzas bought from both establishments to be very tasty indeed.

I suspect that there are many other members of this forum who also greatly enjoy eating the pizzas from these establishments as well, but are too fearful to admit it on open forum for fear of ridicule and hurtful PM's.

I have sampled the pizzas in Naples (Italy) and can honestly say, with my hand on my heart, that they are IMHO the "sad choices- truly bogus (pronounced: crappy) pizzas"

I am not joking.

I'll agree with that, although my worst pizza experience was Venice.