I Posted In The Wrong Thread

bow

I posted in the wrong thread.

I should move the post and put it as a new topic, or at least delete it from where it is now.

I suppose I could just leave the post and rewrite it where it belongs, but that offends my sense of neat and tidyness.

I should move the post and put it as a new topic, or at least delete it from where it is now.

I suppose I could just leave the post and rewrite it where it belongs, but that offends my sense of neat and tidyness.

So why did you not clean up and delete your wrong post? Instead of making clutter here?

So why did you not clean up and delete your wrong post? Instead of making clutter here?

Obviously, because I don't know how to do that.

Because you can't delete your post after you make it. Please repost in the correct thread and then use the report button on the post that needs to be deleted or PM a moderator on duty with the link to the post you wish deleted.

Just copy it, repost in right place, and ask us to delete the mistake. Please make it clear; thanks.

Could you please delate my post in

Thai language,

Pinned,

"Fixed constructions"

It is the only new post in almost 10 months. This thread seems dormant.