Evaluate My Photo

lifeincnx

I like it very much, and I'm not particularly a fan of B&W, but it works here. And, I think it's great that you snapped as everyone's focus was a common thing -- the food boat.

Since the title is Lunch Along The River, you could almost miss the river aspect. Slightly different cropping?

I like it very much, and I'm not particularly a fan of B&W, but it works here. And, I think it's great that you snapped as everyone's focus was a common thing -- the food boat.

Since the title is Lunch Along The River, you could almost miss the river aspect. Slightly different cropping?

Agree about the crop to allow more of the river in the foreground, but as I was in boat as well things were happening fast. Also I use a 50D which is not full frame, so it reduces the wide angle on my Canon 24-105mm lens by a crop factor of 1.6. Dear Santa, can I have a Canon 7D for Christmas?

Agree about the crop to allow more of the river in the foreground, but as I was in boat as well things were happening fast. Also I use a 50D which is not full frame, so it reduces the wide angle on my Canon 24-105mm lens by a crop factor of 1.6. Dear Santa, can I have a Canon 7D for Christmas?

Nice shot, works for me.

Hey the 7D is still a 1.6 crop, but dam_n fine camera!! I'm enjoying mine!! :)

What a great picture !! Just look at the hungry faces - all eager for lunch. You have captured a bit what life in bangkok is like.

I just purchased the NIK Sliver Efex Pro and having great fun learning its capabilities.

Thanks for posting.

I took this shot in Amphawa.

Canon 505D

Trusty but heavy Canon EF24-105mm f/4 L ISMetadata: RAW, 32mm, f/4.5, 1/100. ISO 200,

Black and white conversion using NIK Sliver Efex Pro

Hi NomadTad,

Any chance of the coloured for me, please :)

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Canon 505D

Trusty but heavy Canon EF24-105mm f/4 L ISMetadata: RAW, 32mm, f/4.5, 1/100. ISO 200,

Hi NomadTad,

Yours truly,

Sorry to post this so late after your request... been traveling. As I did most of my post production in the B/W version folks can have a feld day with one.

Canon 505D

Hi NomadTad,

Yours truly,

Sorry to post this so late after your request... been traveling. As I did most of my post production in the B/W version folks can have a feld day with one.

much better in black and white IMO.

Canon 505D

Hi NomadTad,

Yours truly,

Thanking you,:D very nice. I like it much better in Colour as one can see the DOF that you got in this photo.

Not a fan of B&W photos.... :D

Yours truly,