Pattaya Stolen Motorbyke(fino Yamaha)

infoneeded

my motorbike has been stolen

(Yamaha Fino, black and white, around 13500km).

it was parked near the underworld , on the sukumvit road, just south of south tesco and big C.

stolen the 25th oct 2009 at around 15pm by 3 kids (around 15-17 years old), they came with one motorbike.

plate number is : งจข-655

3000 bahts for info which could help me to find this motorbike.

it was parked near the underworld , on the sukumvit road, just south of south tesco and big C.

stolen the 25th oct 2009 at around 15pm by 3 kids (around 15-17 years old), they came with one motorbike.

If the kids were smart enough to scope it out and steal it, it is probably sold and chopped already. I doubt they would be stupid to ride it around. Good luck but I think the recovery chance is very, very slim. Sorry to hear this.

You know who stole it and the plate number of the bike they came on? How did you get the details? Was someone just standing there watching them take it away?

You know who stole it and the plate number of the bike they came on? How did you get the details? Was someone just standing there watching them take it away?

could have been on cctv and i think the plate number is of his bike, what difference does it make have you any info or not or have you nothing to do so ask some ridiculous questions?

(English not my first language, sorry for the mistakes)

it was the bike of my friend.Yes we think the bike is now in hundred of pieces.

someone saw a group of kids around the motobike.They were turning around several motorbikes.

the motorbike was just parked 0.5 meters from me when I was in the shop behind my PC.

the kids went in the soi(a very small street, only 1 car can pass), and as it was Sunday, only one neighbor saw them.

police said they had special keys to break the locking system.

the motorbike was on a contract leasing for 3 years, and paid so far 2/3.

the value of the bike is around 40000 bahts, plus interest total to pay :57000bahts.

warranty expired since 2 month (2 years warranty).so my friend can not claim anything back.

we still have to pay 17000 bahts. in my point of view , she paid already 40'000 bahts so far, I think she doesn't have to pay anything.

the bike seller is not making a loss...

she showed me the contract ,I am surprised to see that the Fino was covered for 2 years only, when the contract said it must be covered for loss during the contract period(36 months).

we will call the company and see what is the deal now since we don't have the motorbike anymore.

we will look for a second hand motorbike and I will advance her the money (17000 bahts she would have to pay anyway if the bike was still here))and I will add a little bit of my pocket, because she is very sad, and when you work for 7000 bahts a month, and people try to work 6 days a week, and find kids stealing your things to buy yaba, it' s just disgusting!.

any info about this case would be appreciated.