Big Bike Tuning And Repair Burriram

gondarman

Quite some time ago I read a topic on Thaivisa about a Thai guy in I think it was Krasang who does bikes. I remember the topic even referred to his website. Tried search on TV and Googled it but can not find it. Does anybody know what/who I am talking about?

Arthur

Hi Arthur

I remember it, it had a picture of his business card in it, but like you cannot remember details.

I wonder if Rocky of Coffee Connection or maybe the guys in MonsterBike, Buriram might be able to give you a lead?

Dave

The guys name is MOO and his shop is just down the way near the red light in Surin where Sugar Cane Dave had his place a few years ago.

Going to Surin from Burirum on 226, it is right after the (I believe) 2nd red light when going into Surin. (1st one being the intersection to turn for Prasat)

If I still have the right number of his it is, 085 017 3492

Hope this helps.

Dan

Thanks guys for the fast service. Mr Moo is the one I'm looking for.

Arthur

It was I who recomended him on the Previous post, I can tell you he is superb, he knows my bikes well, CBR 900 Blade, Dragstar and he restored my show bike, top quality guy, and he likes a few beers, i was so pleased at the work he did for me and the costing i got him a case of beer, cannot say that about many thai Motorcycle mechanics in Thailand, got a Ferrang interested in my V-max, not you by any chance.

I only came by Moo through my Mate, Khundan, superb guy, thats if you can keep up with him :),

All the best and say Howdy to Moo, Ian.

Not been on T.Visa for a while, but still kickin.

Edited by Thaicoon

• 4 weeks later...
I ran into Mr Moo at the Srisaket bike weekend. He number is 085-0173492 Had some really nice bikes and paintwork that he did

Yes, I too was well impressed with the paintjobs. I'd better start saving my baht to get my paint done. The engines (Fins) were also painted to match the rest of the bike. The ones we looked at were prestine but I wonder how they would fair after regular (hot) use?

Dave

• 1 month later...