April Fools Prank Threads

Phil Conners

This place is loaded with April Fools prank threads - some people are even posting them on April 2nd.

Ok, so a few of them were funny enough and if I didn't have a big red circle around April 1st on my calender (first task every January) I would probably have fallen for a couple of them.

Anyway I think now would be a good time to clean them up before they are forgotten and picked up again as troll food in a few months when nobody remember they were just pranks.

Edited by madsere

I'm sure if you put links to them here, we'll be able to close those threads when the time is right :D . We mods can't check every new thread/post - although there's one or two that you would think actually do :o:D

Huh, if I'd wanted to be a Moderator I'd have ... I dunno, volunteered or somthing ... :o

Operator: 911 emergency do you need police, fire, or ambulance?

Madsere: Police! Help!

Operator: And what is the address?

Madsere: Look, if I wanted to do the detective's job I'd join up!

cv

Edited by cdnvic

Huh, if I'd wanted to be a Moderator I'd have ... I dunno, volunteered or somthing ... :o

madsere, It certainly looks like you've taken the position already with your stupid comments on my thread as to what it has to do with Thailand. Go get a life and a brain you twit and leave the moderating to the people that know what they're doing.

Madsere with regard to my posting in the Pattaya Forum entitled "Crash Helmets" it was a genuine mistake i saw the "crash helmet news report" on the 2nd of April for the first time on Pattaya City News...........this being Thailand it didnt seem an unusual report at the time.

Mind you given PCN reporting i could of turned the TV on in a weeks time and seen the same report. :o

Madsere  with  regard  to  my  posting  in  the  Pattaya  Forum  entitled  "Crash  Helmets"  it  was  a  genuine  mistake  i  saw  the  "crash  helmet  news report" on  the  2nd of  April  for  the  first  time  on  Pattaya  City  News...........this  being  Thailand  it  didnt  seem  an  unusual  report  at  the  time.

Mind  you  given  PCN  reporting  i  could  of  turned  the  TV  on  in  a  weeks  time  and  seen  the  same  report.  :o

Your doing well T/F

never fear pal.