Executive Chef

Dear Guys,

Umm...since I have considered myself for not able to live in cold weather country as Germany.

My BF now is living there, but he is happy for coming to stay in Thailand.

Am wondering if there is a job for him here, he works as an Executive Chef now in small hotel in Germany.

- German-French native, 43years old, of course very much fluent in Deutsche and French and good at English both speaking and writing.

- Been working as Exec Chef for more 25years so far, also the freelance kind of gastronomic biz

(setting up the kitchen system and menu planning for new opening food business),

have seen him work in big events as one of 300 chefs catering team for World Soccer in which year I cannot remember (sorry :D)

- Love cooking French, Italian, Patisserie, Chocolate Praline stuff...also all kind of the decorative...

- Motivative, Love working hard and Adaptive (creative), also Funny and Optimistic person.

- Prefer working in Phuket area, but in Bangkok is also fine... just because I am about to go working in Phuket, but will be back and forth.

Well, I think you guys will not want me to go living desperately in Germany, right?

Really hard to find me a job there since I cannot speak any Deutsche (but about to go taking class this soon)

And too coldddddd..... :) Oiii....

So better be kind and please contact me in PM, I will send you for his resume and profile.. I am looking forward to any of you right now.

Many Thanks!!!/ Cheers