Ksr Riders, How Tall Are You?

moo9

I have to admit that I love those modified Kawasaki KSR's. Yesterday I was at a dealer and jumped on one.

I am 193 cm, and to my regret I had to step away from the bike. I don't care how I would look on the bike, but it felt like having a small toy between your legs. Due to my height the center of gravity of the bike loaded with me felt like being much too high.

My better half, who is abt. 160cm fitted perfectly and I think, any person taller than 170cm will be too tall for the KSR.

So how about your experiences?

Cheers :)

Edited by moo9

I too think the ksr is a funky little fun bike.. But I am 6 3.. I have known for a long time that they are just that little bit too small even as a fun bike..

However I got on one that was jacked up, with wider flatter bars, and it felt quite rideable (I didnt ride it just measured up the size). Probably looked foolish but not exactly styling on a wave either are you ??

Also agree that if they could just upsize the wheels (what are they 12's ??) to 14's with slight mods to swingarm etc it would be useable. Still bordering on the silly side but useable.