Any Newcastle United Fans Out There?

If you are a due hard NUFC Fan what do you think of what happened on the pitch between Keiron Dyer and Lee Bowyer?

Do You feel that your season is now effectivley over and that you have no chance of winning anything because of the impending suspension on tw of your best players (although I understand that Souness is appealing against Dyers sending off as appantley he was just defending himself).

Come on you Geordie's what are your thoughts?

I thought it was hilarious. Newcastle have a habit of kicking themselves in the teeth with internal problems. Shame as it would be nice to see them beat Manchester United.

I'm sure the moment will be used for future advertising just as Vinny Jones' molestation of Paul Gascoigne's nuts was in the past!

Hey, Sunderland you are not wrong but I really hope you have a BAD day today, watch out for Kitson, and not him Forster...

We will win 1-0 and if we dont you can slag me off tomorrow.

SOMEBODY has got to break one of your wagon wheels sometime. You can afford to loose 3 points, PLEASE let it be today.

With MUCH respect, you are worthy champions

TP

There were some Geordies sitting on the pavement outside Big C yesterday morning.

They looked frightfully rough and common, I expect they had been drinking 'Newky Brown' all morning.

One might have greeted them and exchanged pleasantries about the UEFA Cup, but they muight have been Sunderland fans, in which case they would have felt oikishly compelled to pummel me.

Hey, Sunderland you are not wrong but I really hope you have a BAD day today, watch out for Kitson, and not him Forster...

We will win 1-0 and if we dont you can slag me off tomorrow.

SOMEBODY has got to break one of your wagon wheels sometime. You can afford to loose 3 points, PLEASE let it be today.

With MUCH respect, you are worthy champions

TP

If you had anything to do with this THAKS MATE. You have no idea how much this means to me.

TP

After llast nights crushing blow I think they will get well beaten at the Weekend, what with 3 players suspended and low morale setting in again.

reminds me of the joke I heard, Graham Souness was in a local supermarket when he saw an old lady with a hugw ammount of provisions seriously struggling to get her goods to the check out desk. Souness said "can you manage luv" to which the woman replied "I can manage better than YOU" !!

After llast nights crushing blow I think they will get well beaten at the Weekend, what with 3 players suspended and low morale setting in again.

reminds me of the joke I heard, Graham Souness was in a local supermarket when he saw an old lady with a hugw ammount of provisions seriously struggling to get her goods to the check out desk. Souness said "can you manage luv" to which the woman replied "I can manage better than YOU"  !!

And just think,we had too much on our plate so we handed over to Newcastle to finish the job in the FA cup. P1sses you off don't it :o

reminds me of the joke I heard, Graham Souness was in a local supermarket when he saw an old lady with a hugw ammount of provisions seriously struggling to get her goods to the check out desk. Souness said "can you manage luv" to which the woman replied "I can manage better than YOU"  !!

And just think,we had too much on our plate so we handed over to Newcastle to finish the job in the FA cup. P1sses you off don't it :o

It gets worse-

Newcastle 1 man utd 4

Any NUFC supporters out there must be feeling pretty gutted now.

Excellent prediction Eddie 11, cn you give me a prdiction for the final from your Crystal Ball please

Ha'way the lads! Ha'way the lads! Ha'way the lads!

No domestic trophy in 50 years ... LOL

You're even worse than we are!

Pleasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee don't sack Souness ... :o

Sunderland I know you are a game for a laugh sort of guy so I will recount this story to you which is one of the funniest things I have seen in Football. We (Reading) were playing you at Elm Park about seven years ago. After our first two went in the inevitable "Reid Out' Reid Out' stareted coming out of the massive support you had at the game, when we went 4-0 up one of your cheeky supporters rushed onto the pitch as our keeper was preparing to take a goalkick and slammed the ball into the net and disappeared into the crowd. Redaing Supporters where cheering laughing and crying and the the chants started ringing out 4-1 to the Elm Park Boys- 4-1 to the Elm Park Boys, great comeradre for the rest of the game, I have never witnessed anything like it with Reading Supporters going onto the pitch to shake hands with Sunderland Supporters after the game. Took the sting right out of any potential violence at the end of the game considering Sunderlands Humiliation.

Still today there is no admosity between the two clubs.

A Fantastic sight to witness.

I'm still a toon army fan whatever, but I must comment that Nicky Butt, Lauret Robert (apart from him kicking Ronaldo) and Patrick kluivert were awful.

I admire your loyalty Pat, hard to come by these days, but once a Magpie always a Magpie. I hupe yous divn't take yur shirt off like.

I feel sorry for Big Al but they deserved what they got, it was a walkover

Thats it for another year Pat, giving Sir Bobb the sack was a bad move in my opinion, then they have to give him 5m compensation. Souness has really got his work cut out there and if he isnt hacking it by mid November he'll be offski with another 5mil probably.

Shame.

A brutal appraisal of our current first team squad:

Shay Given - top class keeper

Stephen Carr - rotten crosser, liability at times

Robbie Elliott - can still do a job as cover for injured colleagues

Nicky Butt - Old Trafford spy

Andy O'Brien - decent squad member but simply not good enough

Jean-Alain Boumsong - quality defender

Jermaine Jenas - England player, my arse

Kieron Dyer - final warning should have meant exactly that

Alan Shearer - needs some young legs to do his running

Craig Bellamy - not welcome back

Patrick Kluivert - disgrace, go somewhere else and pick up your fat salary

Stephen Harper - excellent cover for Shay Given

Charles N'Zogbia - worth developing

Amdy Faye - passing practice required

James Milner - big fee, not yet justified

Darren Ambrose - out of favour

Aaron Hughes - same as O'Brien

Titus Bramble - starting to look good before injury

Jamie McClen - Gullit liked him....

Shola Ameobi - not good enough. A poor man's Tino

Tony Caig - reserve keeper, no more no less - unproven at this club. Last first team action was in the friendly vs. Thailand last July

Steven Taylor - big potential

Michael Chopra - won't be coming back

Lee Bowyer - hanging on by a thread, somehow

Laurent Robert - self-deluded. Gridiron goal kicker, serial media waffler.

Celestine Babayaro - shirker

Martin Brittain - brief sightings

Kristopher Gate - untried

Peter Ramage - very brief sighting

Matthew Pattison - untried

Hugo Viana - foppish flop, stay in Portugal

Edited by DJ Pat

Looks like next year is gonna be another one with no trophies then Pat..

I lived in Newcastle for a few years when they were not in the Premiership and even in danger of loosing their second division (in those days) tenure. Then in came KK and turned it around. But even in those days the fans were still brilliant, they must be either exceptionally thick or extremely confident. 1995/6 I LOVED watching them and the football they played with the likes of Cole, Ferdinand, Ginola, Hislop etc etc was the most exiting football I have EVER seen. All the games were blood and thunder. I particularly remember the 4-3 games with Liverpool, excellent- those were the days eh pat, so close to a trophy, but so far. I wish you well next season, but Shepherd MUST get his wallet out if they have ANY chance of winning anything, "Id love to see Man United Loose-LOVE IT" Famous as good as last words.

all the best Pat, chins up eh?

1995/6 I LOVED watching them and the football they played with the likes of Cole, Ferdinand, Ginola, Hislop etc etc was the most exiting football I have EVER seen.

Woah those were the days mate....Then Shearer arrived and it got bigger!

Keegan's "I'd love it" tirade was priceless....

For me one of the great nights were in 1997 against Croatia Zagreb I think when Tino and ketsbaia were the heroes..

Newcastle are in trouble now i think...not much to play for now this season. Souness was saying before about how this was the best swuad he had inherited and only needed fine tuning...now he is saying wholesale changes are required...

You need to get rid of Butt, Robert, O'Brien and Kluivert for starters...I wonder if Alan 'Elbows' Shearer is regretting his decision to play on for another season?!

Edited by Sarpedon

1995/6 I LOVED watching them and the football they played with the likes of Cole, Ferdinand, Ginola, Hislop etc etc was the most exiting football I have EVER seen.

Woah those were the days mate....Then Shearer arrived and it got bigger!

Keegan's "I'd love it" tirade was priceless....

For me one of the great nights were in 1997 against Croatia Zagreb I think when Tino and ketsbaia were the heroes..

Those were the days indeed:-

1996 Premiership Runners up Newcasle fans riot in the city centre

1998 FA Cup Runners up Newcastle fans riot in the city centre.

1999 FA Cup runners up Newcastle fans riot in the city centre.

I'll bet there are plenty of Newcastel shopkeepers grateful for Manchester United preventing yet another riot next month.

Newcastle fans get exactly what they deserve which is <deleted> all.