Am I Dreaming?

elkangorito

The search box + button is just under the new menu, left-aligned.

Edit: You say you have a list of links on the left. Try doing ctrl+F5 and the new CSS file will make your page appear as it should instead of the old version which you have cached.

Edited by d0ndela

I also can't locate the board search function where you can limit the search based on poster, forum, customize results, etc. All I see now is a blank box with no advanced options resulting in google results. The former is about 100 times more useful.

The search box + button is just under the new menu, left-aligned.

Edit: You say you have a list of links on the left. Try doing ctrl+F5 and the new CSS file will make your page appear as it should instead of the old version which you have cached.

Sorry but ctrl+F5 doesn't change anything. All I want is to be able to search the forum, which seems to be impossible at the moment.

EDIT: the only thing I have changed since my last Thaivisa login was to upgrade Firefox from 3.5.3 to 3.5.4.

Edited by elkangorito

Affecting me too as described above.

In Firefox, all the links are vertically listed but in IE, they're horizontally listed.

Advanced search is missing in both browsers.

Edited by katana

...In Firefox, all the links are vertically listed but in IE, they're horizontally listed...

This is what it looks like on my screen (in alphabetical order of the browsers):

Chrome

post-21260-1256850545_thumb.png

Explorer

post-21260-1256850556_thumb.png

Firefox

post-21260-1256850565_thumb.png

Is it possible that something in your Firefox browser is configured in such a way as to prevent some elements from loading?

--

Maestro