Seeking Answers To The Exam For Driver's License

crazyawm

Seeking answers to the exam for a driving license. Thank you. Sorry for my bad English.

PS: first time responded to 30 questions in 7 minutes and responded correctly to 16 questions ))). Seeking answers, because my English is very bad, and I do not understand sometimes the answer. The native language answer 29-30 questions out of 30.

Seeking answers to the exam for a driving license. Thank you. Sorry for my bad English.

PS: first time responded to 30 questions in 7 minutes and responded correctly to 16 questions ))). Seeking answers, because my English is very bad, and I do not understand sometimes the answer. The native language answer 29-30 questions out of 30.

Trying to cheat. Naughty Naught. :)

Come visit my province (central Isaan) for a day and do your business here. No test. Just show that you can breathe, see, and step on a brake quickly. Pay your 150B and you've got your license! Ah, the joys of upcountry living!

To the OP,

Just look at the logical answer, and pick the opposite. Yes, you heard me right. For example.

If for say the question involved an emergency vehicle is proceeding down the road, what should you do.

A. pull over

b. ignore it

c. stop vehicle

d. slow down

The actual answer is stop vehicle (hmmm just stop my vehicle .....), in most countries they pullover to let the emergency vehicle pass, (not here) from what i can tell; Then again most times the amount of traffic,carts,pedestrians etc will not allow it. I cannot remember the actual wording to all the questions, however what I do recall was I took it twice after scratching my head for a few minutes.

Question to all of you have witnessed the reaction tests, how scary are the reaction times of those taking it (Ohhhmy god)

Mate, it's not really that hard, I've just done it, the 1st time I failed, but I now know there is a practice machine, (in Nakhon Prathom) & I was told they are in most Motor Registries, so if you have one, go and practice, you get the questions & answers, some defy logic, so best to practice if you can, also they should have a book on the road rules, in English. mine had it as well as in Chinese & Arabic, the rules are mostly the same as western countries, BUT, as I said, some answers in the test defy logic, so use the practice machine till you remember the right answers !!!

To pass you have to get 24/30..

Thanks guys.

I understand all this.

But my English is really very bad. I'll try to take a dictionary next time. When I asked questions in my language, I was responsible for 98% of the questions correctly. I have a driver's license in my country - 12 years. For 12 years, no violations. But here I do not understand Thai and English. This is my problem (((

what I write here - 80% electronic translator =)

Come visit my province (central Isaan) for a day and do your business here. No test. Just show that you can breathe, see, and step on a brake quickly. Pay your 150B and you've got your license! Ah, the joys of upcountry living!

Mmmmm my license is due to expire and I need get a thai one now......where are u exactly?

I called into my local police station to find out where to go to get a new license and no one could speak enough english to tell me where. Finally I drew a map and they pointed me in the right direction. Finaly once found, at the license place there were dozens and dozens waiting and as no one could speak any english to answer my questions re road code etc I left!!

Thanks guys.

I understand all this.

But my English is really very bad. I'll try to take a dictionary next time. When I asked questions in my language, I was responsible for 98% of the questions correctly. I have a driver's license in my country - 12 years. For 12 years, no violations. But here I do not understand Thai and English. This is my problem (((

what I write here - 80% electronic translator =)

You don't have to take the test.

Bring copy your driving licences and International driving permit.

can send the subj to your e-mail - about 80%. or you can go to Russian expat site and download it

да не, не катит вариант, у мну оно в наличии, иначе я бы в чингмаи с самуёв не поехал на байке))) просто если бы я стал песать тут что это нужно соседу, то это была бы херова туча  лишних строчек, но смысл остался тем же )) поэтому может гайсы чего подкинут, а то что на фаранге выложено, это лишщь малая часть того что реально задается )) 

In Chiang Mai, they have a computer outside the testing room that you can practice on before taking the test. It contains, I think, 50 questions, so run through the test a few times and you will have answered all the possible questions, and should be able to memorize most of the answers (especially the wrong (right) ones!).