Guttering

trainman34014

Hey all

Anyone tried to find or obtained plastic guttering in Chiang Mai?

I've been looking around now for some weeks and can't find it anywhere. Any help appreciated.

Have you looked in the usual places: Home Pro, Home mart, Global House?

The rigid PVC guttering in not worth a crumpet here as it's not UV stabilised, and goes brittle and fractures after a few years. Stick with the galvanised and paint it.

Thais are not real big on guttering, it's just left to run off the roof, which of course does not overload the storm drains in the rainy season. :)

Hey all

Anyone tried to find or obtained plastic guttering in Chiang Mai?

I've been looking around now for some weeks and can't find it anywhere. Any help appreciated.

Nopadon Panit has it, or did a month ago, with the necessary fittings. Super Highway between roads to Doi Saket and Mae Joe, south side. Good to check MaeJo Man's concerns but I think it may be a new product which is UV resistant and not PVC. I have seen it on some good quality new homes.

Edited by Bill97

The PVC gutters available at Nopadol Panich are made by Windsor Windows. The Windsor shop is on the opposite side of the road and south a couple hundred meters. They have the white PVC gutters and a dark brown PVC gutters that look a lot better but cost twice as much. I would expect that you'll get a lot better information directly from Windsor. However, you might get quotes from both places on the price. In my experience Nopadol Panich usually has the lowest quote.

Grin

Edited by grin