The Pinewood Residence ,pattaya

SKINBAD

Hello,

We are due to stay here in July In the 3 bedroom penthouse.All the reviews I`ve seen are about 2-3 years old,although they are good reviews!

I would just like to know if anyone has ever stayed here lately that can give me a bit more information.I think the website is www.pinewoodresidences.com.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Hello,

We are due to stay here in July In the 3 bedroom penthouse.All the reviews I`ve seen are about 2-3 years old,although they are good reviews!

I would just like to know if anyone has ever stayed here lately that can give me a bit more information.I think the website is www.pinewoodresidences.com.

I can't tell from their website if its the same one I used to stay at about six years ago but I do believe it is, on second road half a kilo down from Big C and some two hundred yards down from soi 6 on the other side of the second road.

I would guess the place is having a makeover and well needed that is too, their apartments were pretty dated, there's a rather aged beer bar complex right outside the front door. Personally I wouldn't stay there again, make over or not, I'd look around and find somewhere else and in July you'll be able to pick and chose since that's real low season.

Hello,

I can't tell from their website if its the same one I used to stay at about six years ago but I do believe it is, on second road half a kilo down from Big C and some two hundred yards down from soi 6 on the other side of the second road.

I would guess the place is having a makeover and well needed that is too, their apartments were pretty dated, there's a rather aged beer bar complex right outside the front door. Personally I wouldn't stay there again, make over or not, I'd look around and find somewhere else and in July you'll be able to pick and chose since that's real low season.

Is it really that bad.The reason we choose this is for the 3 bedrooms as we will be bringing the kids with us,not little ones,a 14 and 15 year old .This is the first time for them and we wanted them to have somewhere nice to stay. We ususally stay in guesthouses on soi buakhao,so a rethink is in order here!I was due to put down a deposit in a few weeks via a friend who`s going there but now I don`t know what to do.i know it`s low season so i should get a good deal some where on 3 rooms together.I got quoted 15,000 baht each room,all in,at the L.K Mansion in a junior deluxe? We`re there for almost 5 weeks so i`m sure we`ll find something!!!!

Thanks for your help lads

Looked at it, albeit a few years ago now but because it was very well priced. There were good reasons why it was well priced. It was rubbish.