Annual Transvestite Pageant Wows Thailand

Jai Dee

WinnieTheKhwai is correct. The search-term if used in google image-search will lead to sites with katoys that are pre-op for the sole reason that that is what the term becomes in that area. A post-op will be, for all intent and purposes for a surfer, a woman. And hence aren't being labeled 'ladyboy' on special sites...

Anyway, again, from the ones I know (of, including one in the forum here that we meet during football practise), both inside and outside the trade now or in the past - including models in magazine - all basically want or have done the full procedure. They all consider themselves as women.

There might be a...4th gender, those that only want to do halfway, I don't know...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apologists for katoy can say 'well there are straight people who commit crimes also.'

Your brain works in a strange way, perhaps theres not much room inside something that small and its being starved of oxygen.

Of course, in the quote above, you must be referring to me. You have selectively taken certain words I have said and refined them into one sentence, ignoring the information around them and therefore distorting what was said.

My arguement to the thread was simply this, "There are hundreds of thousands of Kathoey in Thailand and a very very small portion can be located in the tourist areas doing all the wrong things, if you like, preying on the poor foolish tourists who are just out trying to expliot people less fortunate that them (ohh I know that opens up a whole new can of words). Have you ever stopped, taken time to look around at all the other assssholz in this area, maybe not, but as a trained professional at spotting assssholz I can tell you there are also many men and women loitering around these areas just waiting for the right opportunity. To bag up all ladyboys into the one cateogry is so completely wrong and no different to saying that all black people are this and all caucasians are that. As usual, its the minority that spoil it for the majority. There are many wonderful transexual people in Thailand, they work in just about every walk life and go about their daily business in the most normal way they are capable of. It must be very difficult to suffer from some of the issues that these transgender folk do suffer from and it must be even more difficult when there are so many losers, so many perfect people that are quick to jump to their feet and utter endless words of bull$hit about something they know nothing about."

brahmburgers, try to engage your brain before you post, even if you just do so just occassionally.