Did I Make Her Lose Face?

DegenFarang

She should have spent Loy Kratong with you.

She wanted to, she was very upset that I didn't go. Her sister is just a spazz case and changes her mind all the time and pulls this kind of crap at the last minute constantly. My girlfriend is passive and doesn't like to make waves.

You guys are to cynical. It is possible to have a relationship with a Thai woman who doesn't have bad motives you know? Sorry you haven't been lucky enough to find one. Believe me I've been in my fair share of relationships with terrible women also, been around the block so to speak. She wasn't pulling any shady moves. I'm certain she is sitting somewhere slouching and depressed right now because I'm not with her.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Less ladybodys can never be a bad thing. Maybe some of the government officials made a trip down Nana after 2am. It is 98% ladyboys roaming the steets. Nearly the same way on Walking Steet after 3-4am - 75%+ ladyboys. Lonely tourists who struck out earlier in the night and are drunk are surely dragging home these 'women' - and regretting it in the morning, if they even ever find out.

What % of people who bang ladyboys do you reckon actually know they are banging a ladybody? For expats I'd say its less than 40% - four tourists it has to be less than 15%. Pretty terrible. I dare say in all of the drunken encounters I've had over the years, the odds of me not having accidentally taken one home have got to be astronomical. Anybody who regularly takes home bar girls and the like and says otherwise has self delusions on a grand scale.

Get rid of the ladyboys I say, or make them wear big purple patches on their shoulder or something.

Some interesting views you hold, and your recent postings don't add up to what you are now saying.

So, was it a lads night out then that you just missed out on? :)

Less ladybodys can never be a bad thing. Maybe some of the government officials made a trip down Nana after 2am. It is 98% ladyboys roaming the steets. Nearly the same way on Walking Steet after 3-4am - 75%+ ladyboys. Lonely tourists who struck out earlier in the night and are drunk are surely dragging home these 'women' - and regretting it in the morning, if they even ever find out.

What % of people who bang ladyboys do you reckon actually know they are banging a ladybody? For expats I'd say its less than 40% - four tourists it has to be less than 15%. Pretty terrible. I dare say in all of the drunken encounters I've had over the years, the odds of me not having accidentally taken one home have got to be astronomical. Anybody who regularly takes home bar girls and the like and says otherwise has self delusions on a grand scale.

Get rid of the ladyboys I say, or make them wear big purple patches on their shoulder or something.

Some interesting views you hold, and your recent postings don't add up to what you are now saying.

So, was it a lads night out then that you just missed out on? :)

What doesn't add up between this thread and my ladyboy posts? I didn't get a good look at all of them and one of them actually did look sort of masculine, could have been a ladyboy. I don't really care, my girlfriend was by far the most attractive girl in the bunch so I didn't see it as 'oh boy me and 8 girls' I just saw it as 'oh fk i'm going to be sitting alone drinking beer while they all talk in Thai the whole time. Doesn't sound like fun to me. Me and 2-3 girls is fun - me and 8? Thats a bit much I think.

What doesn't add up between this thread and my ladyboy posts? I didn't get a good look at all of them and one of them actually did look sort of masculine, could have been a ladyboy. I don't really care, my girlfriend was by far the most attractive girl in the bunch so I didn't see it as 'oh boy me and 8 girls' I just saw it as 'oh fk i'm going to be sitting alone drinking beer while they all talk in Thai the whole time. Doesn't sound like fun to me. Me and 2-3 girls is fun - me and 8? Thats a bit much I think.

In recent posts you have said that you have been here a fairly long time and have been around the block, you then say in this thread you say you don't know anything about Loy Kratong.

Are you sure the sister is really her sister?

I actually know that it is not her sister in the western sense. Some kind of cousin or something, I can't remember exactly what she told me.

Im not suggesting anything here. Well, not really. But, Loy Kratong is traditionally spent with the one you are most romantically involved with. The fact that the "sister" pips you to the post may cause alarm bells to ring. How much time does she spend with the sister?

I'm not taking the piss here.

In recent posts you have said that you have been here a fairly long time and have been around the block, you then say in this thread you say you don't know anything about Loy Kratong.

Ya so what. I dont immerse myself in the culture. Tend to hang out with Thai girls and other Farang - eat western food and speak english. Sorry I'm not living in a hut in Isaan and eating grasshoppers like you.

I actually know that it is not her sister in the western sense. Some kind of cousin or something, I can't remember exactly what she told me.

Im not suggesting anything here. Well, not really. But, Loy Kratong is traditionally spent with the one you are most romantically involved with. The fact that the "sister" pips you to the post may cause alarm bells to ring. How much time does she spend with the sister?

She lives with her, they spend a lot of time together. Are you suggesting they are lesbians? lol

Ya so what. I dont immerse myself in the culture. Tend to hang out with Thai girls and other Farang - eat western food and speak english. Sorry I'm not living in a hut in Isaan and eating grasshoppers like you.

It's news to me that I am living in a hut in Issan and eating grasshoppers, but a good attempt at trying to divert attention away from your ignorance.

Edited by mrtoad

She lives with her, they spend a lot of time together. Are you suggesting they are lesbians? lol

Im saying it's possible given the information you have provided.

If I were you I would get involved in the act.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

:) Go on, you know you want to.

No. It's not my style. You know that.

I'm just trying to establish if they are a pair of Lizzies.

I had never considered the possibility. I would imagine her 'sister' would be quite jealous at her spending almost every night sleeping at my place. And I'm not giving her money so its not one of those cases where the Thai boyfriend lets his girl go with a Farang for the beer money.

Interesting thought though. I'm going to ask her when she comes home tonight. I imagine she'll start laughing as hard as I just did when you suggested it.

Yes, if it turns out to be true, the first thing I'm going to do is demand a threesome obviously.

Edited by DegenFarang

Ha.

Grasshoppers.

(Do you get it toady?)

Oh I picked that one, but I seriously doubt that the OP was actually trying to be humorous. It did make me laugh though, I suppose I better go and draw some water from the well now as well, as it's not very advanced here in Central Bangkok. :)

:) Go on, you know you want to.

No. It's not my style. You know that.

I'm just trying to establish if they are a pair of Lizzies.

I had never considered the possibility. I would imagine her 'sister' would be quite jealous at her spending almost every night sleeping at my place. And I'm not giving her money so its not one of those cases where the Thai boyfriend lets his girl go with a Farang for the beer money.

Interesting thought though. I'm going to ask her when she comes home tonight. I imagine she'll start laughing as hard as I just did when you suggested it.

Yes, if it turns out to be true, the first thing I'm going to do is demand a threesome obviously.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Wow I guess she's pissed off. I just called her and she immediately turned off her phone. In three months she has only done that one other time and she was really really angry.

Hope you didn't call her up and question her sexulity. T'was only joking!

She didn't even answer the phone. Just turned off her phone as soon as it started ringing.

Wow I guess she's pissed off. I just called her and she immediately turned off her phone. In three months she has only done that one other time and she was really really angry.

It's probably more to do with the promised works party that didn't materialise when the OP buggered off.

It's probably more to do with the promised works party that didn't materialise when the OP buggered off.

They sure went to a lot of trouble of this was the goal, and a lot of lying. When I said I wasn't going she got out of the taxi and wanted to stay with me, I had to force her back into the car. She then called me and was jealous thinking I wanted to go see another girl - which I probably should do now that the bitch has turned off her phone!

She didn't even answer the phone. Just turned off her phone as soon as it started ringing.

Maybe she was busy with her sister !!

Major loss of face in carpet !

Maybe she was busy with her sister !!

Major loss of face in carpet !

:):D:D

Yeah, she could just be a bit busy having a munch.