My Neighbour Makes Evil Noises With His Subwoofer

jns72

OMG, evil noises. Is it like when you play that Beatles song backwards and it says Paul is dead?

By any chance is your cigarette smoke blowing over into your neighbour's airspace? Are the ciggie butts disposed of in the trash or just tossed? Is it 1 beer or is it several as you stand on the balcony in your ripped short shorts and bulging belly with butt crack exposed as you scratch the nutz?

This could be an exciting thread. Tell me more!

OMG, evil noises. Is it like when you play that Beatles song backwards and it says Paul is dead?

By any chance is your cigarette smoke blowing over into your neighbour's airspace? Are the ciggie butts disposed of in the trash or just tossed? Is it 1 beer or is it several as you stand on the balcony in your ripped short shorts and bulging belly with butt crack exposed as you scratch the nutz?

Not at all, he can't see me at all and I never toss any cigarette butts from my balcony..

HE's just "nutz"

Just curious as to what type of evil noise your neighbour is making with his woofer?

Low frequency noises, not music. :)

It seems thats almost all he does there, only heard the tv once.

Maybe that has nothing to do with you. He just started to learn playing a contrabass or a Prophet synthesizer or an Alphorn.

Not at all, he can't see me at all and I never toss any cigarette butts from my balcony..

HE's just "nutz"

You say your neighbour cannot see you on your balcony , so pray tell us how he knows you are drinking beer and smoking cigarettes , can you see the mirror he is viewing you with protruding over the edge ?

I guess he walked down the soi near the building and I was just sitting outside at that time?..

Earlier this evening it seemed they had some little elephant marching in their room.

My neighbour above me makes "evil noises" with his subwoofer :)

I heard he does not like that I smoke a cigarette or that I drink a beer on MY balcony. :D:D

What would you do?

If he's getting your smoke in his room, evil noises is the least you deserve. I've had that from inconsiderate neighbours before and hate it intensely.

I heard he does not like that I smoke a cigarette or that I drink a beer on MY balcony. :D:D

What would you do?

If he's getting your smoke in his room, evil noises is the least you deserve. I've had that from inconsiderate neighbours before and hate it intensely.

I'm glad you're not my neighbour. I can't abide the intolerant, holier-than-thou type. We all have to put up with our neighbours' personal preferences / habits to a degree. It's called live and let live.

Ok, if what they do is really out of order and disturbing, then something must be said.

But cigarette smoke drifting on the wind? Do me a favour. Go live in an oxygen tent somewhere. The real world is not for you.

What would you do?

I'm glad you're not my neighbour. I can't abide the intolerant, holier-than-thou type. We all have to put up with our neighbours' personal preferences / habits to a degree. It's called live and let live.

Ok, if what they do is really out of order and disturbing, then something must be said.

But cigarette smoke drifting on the wind? Do me a favour. Go live in an oxygen tent somewhere. The real world is not for you.

Sorry but that's bullshit. I'm not holier than thou at all, but I have little tolerance for smokers or their odours or their casual disdain for anyone who objects to taking their crap. Only a smoker would think that weird noises were something to complain about, but having your private space invaded by that filth was something one has to like or lump.

I heard he does not like that I smoke a cigarette or that I drink a beer on MY balcony.
I've had that from inconsiderate neighbours before and hate it intensely.

Yep, I've also had that when living in a condo and it's not nice.

For the sound, you could analyze the frequency with an oscilloscope and then fire the same back him with your a signal generator wired to your own woofer to cancel it out somewhat, or perhaps go into the hall, pick the lock to the lecky service cabinet and knock off the power to his room :)

What would you do?

Your rather incoherent post may be the key - is it not the case that you have ave difficulty in communicating with others and this situation - imagined or not - is really the result of your own lack of communication with your neighbor?

What would you do?

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would you do?

Sorry but that's bullshit. I'm not holier than thou at all, but I have little tolerance for smokers or their odours or their casual disdain for anyone who objects to taking their crap. Only a smoker would think that weird noises were something to complain about, but having your private space invaded by that filth was something one has to like or lump.

I have the same problem. The smoke doesn't just stay on the balcony either, it drifts through the whole condo. As an ex-smoker who is trying to stay "ex", this is very annoying. My neighbor throws cigarette butts that land on my balcony as well.

What would you do?

Yup, my condo advertise for people not smoke on their balcony but then they also advertise not to leave cigarettes burning inside for fire prevention...I guess they are saying they don't like smoking....

Me EX smoker 2 months after 25 years! and loving it!!!!!!

disgusting filthy habit that stinks stinks stinks! and my beer tastes great now....much like the first few tastes of beer when you were too young but your old man would give you a few sips.....

What would you do?

Touchy lil' fella ain't thee