Can't Change Personal Photo

Have a look at my personal photo - small isn't it...

I made it small so I could save it in 'my documents' and upload it as an avatar.

Imagine my dissapointment whan it said this:

The error returned was:

The file you requested to upload was greater than the limit the administrator has set for your group.

What's wrong?

I made it small so I could save it in 'my documents' and upload it as an avatar.

The error returned was:

The file you requested to upload was greater than the limit the administrator has set for your group.

What's wrong?

The requirements are slightly different than for an avatar:

All photos must be no larger than 50 kB.

Photos must be no bigger than 600 pixels by 600 pixels.

File size, as well as dimensions count. If it's hi-res or animated it could be more than 50kb. Right-click on the file in My Documents, choose "properties" and look at the file size. You may just have to make a smaller copy of it.

cv

The error returned was:

What's wrong?

The requirements are slightly different than for an avatar:

All photos must be no larger than 50 kB.

Photos must be no bigger than 600 pixels by 600 pixels.

File size, as well as dimensions count. If it's hi-res or animated it could be more than 50kb. Right-click on the file in My Documents, choose "properties" and look at the file size. You may just have to make a smaller copy of it.

cv

Can you do it for me? :o

Can you do it for me?  :D

...and while you're at it, could you do his homework for him, and write a letter to his daddy?

After the last time when I mixed up the serious letter to Scampy's dad about his behaviour with the sexy letter to my wife, Scampy's dad won't talk to me anymore. :o

Oh, and Scamp... My wife says you're grounded. :D

cv

Thanks for the help so far cdnvic, I got your e-mail and the link, tried it once - didn't work... tried it again and it's uploaded the empty toilet roll holder which I haven't had for a week and which I uploaded from an internet cafe in Muang Thong Thani.

This is why I hate computers.

Thomas Merton - Whatever your bitter about, don't take cheap pot shots at me, that's the sort of behaviour I'd expact from a virgin resident in their early 20's who can neither get laid or find a job that pays 30K+.

I deserve a lot of the stick I get on here but I'll only take it from those qualified to give it.

Come on guys, help me out?

Cdnvic's given up on me, I PM'd the Doc and he hasn't replied - there's a kink in the TV mainframe, there's nothing wrong with Bl***at's PC.

I didn't give up, it was 1am here and I have to work on the morning. :o

cv