Where Are The Perogies?

The closest that you may find are the Russian versions. Most of the Russian restaurants in Pattaya have similar and they are often quite good.:

Russia

See also: Vareniki, Pelmeni, Kalduny, Bierock, and Runza

In Russian cuisine, the closest analogue to pierogi are vareniki. Pelmeni, which are meat filled, are also similar.

The closest that you may find are the Russian versions. Most of the Russian restaurants in Pattaya have similar and they are often quite good.:
Russia

See also: Vareniki, Pelmeni, Kalduny, Bierock, and Runza

In Russian cuisine, the closest analogue to pierogi are vareniki. Pelmeni, which are meat filled, are also similar.

I never go to Pattaya, and I probably wouldnt go just for the perogies. :)

Bangkok?????

The Chinese boiled dumplings at the small Chinese restaurant located just to the left of the Pinnacle Lumpini Hotel are even closer than gyoza to perogies.

I am not sure if there are any Russkie restaurants in Bangkok. Maybe this place is still open:

Russian Forest

Русский лес

11/13 Sukhumvit Road, soi 1

Klong Toey Nua, Wattana 10110

02 253 3363

This may sound odd but if you go to a Fuji (Japanese) restaurant there is a dish on their menu which is remarkably similar to perogies and they are truly excellent - look for a dish called Gyoza.

If you just want gyoza you can get them at many places. Oishi even sells theirs at 7-11

anybody got a recipe to make at home??

Where are the perogies?

The food Ive missed the most.

Ive never seen any for sale, and looked in all sorts of "grocery stores," or food sections in department stores, in all types on malls.

Does anyone know where they are?

Or do I need to make my own from scratch?

well looks like Ill be making my own today... I cant handle not eating them anymore.... MMmmmmmm. Perogies smoothered in sour cream, with strips of bacon... Shit.

this was my favorite dish in canada. Its been close to a year now....

You sound like you are from Winterpeg? Making perogies are you. 2 dozen chedder cheese for me please. 200 baht a dozen.

This may sound odd but if you go to a Fuji (Japanese) restaurant there is a dish on their menu which is remarkably similar to perogies and they are truly excellent - look for a dish called Gyoza.

If you just want gyoza you can get them at many places. Oishi even sells theirs at 7-11

not even close mate. like comparing apples to oranges, both are fruit and round.

for recipes, millions on line, just google it.