Touch Rugby

miltonbentley

We are getting together a group of people to play Touch Rugby on Sunday afternoons.

For those who do not know Touch is a non contact version of rugby that is becoming increasingly popular. There is no tackling involved so it is an ideal mixed sex sport and we already have both men and women signed up to play.

You don't have to be a rugby expert or to have played before, some of the people coming to play know nothing about rugby but Touch is a simple game so if you don't know the rules you will soon pick it up.

We plan to play at 4pm probably at CMU so if you would like to join us drop me a PM so I can confirm details. Everyone is welcome it is just for a bit of fitness and fun.

A picture's worth a thousand words to have a

Edited by miltonbentley

You will be very welcome Donny.

We had our first run out yesterday and it went very well. There was a big range in standards of knowledge and fitness but that didn't matter as everyone had a lot of fun. We will be meeting at 4pm next Sunday on the rugby pitches at CMU (that's by the Huay Kaew entrance).

Anyone wishing to participate is very welcome. :)

You will be very welcome Donny.

We had our first run out yesterday and it went very well. There was a big range in standards of knowledge and fitness but that didn't matter as everyone had a lot of fun. We will be meeting at 4pm next Sunday on the rugby pitches at CMU (that's by the Huay Kaew entrance).

Anyone wishing to participate is very welcome. :)

I am interested i stay for another month or so would like to know details I use to be good in touch maybe getting on but sure can do with a run would like to know were you play and at what time

thanks

Hi Lanky

Today was our second outing and we had 12 players including women and children. It was great fun. There is a total mix of standards from very good to me huffing and puffing about.

We play on the CMU rugby pitches by the Huay Kaew Road entrance. You really can't miss them. Meet at 4pm Sundays. Everyone is very welcome.

• 2 months later...
Hi Lanky

Today was our second outing and we had 12 players including women and children. It was great fun. There is a total mix of standards from very good to me huffing and puffing about.

We play on the CMU rugby pitches by the Huay Kaew Road entrance. You really can't miss them. Meet at 4pm Sundays. Everyone is very welcome.

are they still playing rugby touch on sundays and is the place close to the chiangmai zoo

We are getting together a group of people to play Touch Rugby on Sunday afternoons.

For those who do not know Touch is a non contact version of rugby that is becoming increasingly popular. There is no tackling involved so it is an ideal mixed sex sport and we already have both men and women signed up to play.

You don't have to be a rugby expert or to have played before, some of the people coming to play know nothing about rugby but Touch is a simple game so if you don't know the rules you will soon pick it up.

We plan to play at 4pm probably at CMU so if you would like to join us drop me a PM so I can confirm details. Everyone is welcome it is just for a bit of fitness and fun.

A picture's worth a thousand words to have a look at the video

Hi, I guess your welcoming both farang and Thai players, and I'll mention this to my son.

He's Thai, 28 years old, speaks English and Thai, and he has a certificate in teaching rugby and refereeing rugby (rugby not touch rugby, but I guess there's a connection) from the Thai Rugby Association (I think that's the correct title).

He's a graduate of a Thai university which has the best reputation for bachelor degree in teaching sport and physical education in Thailand.

In fact he's moving his family to live permanently in CM in about April next year, but right now he takes the family to CM whenever he has an opportunity.