Speedometer/rpm/heat Price?

lennya12threh

Instruments for big bikes are expensive but 15k is a lot money. If I was you I would try to source second hand instruments, first try call Bangkok bike shops and then try Ebay and maybe also try contacts in your home country which ever that is. It must be possible to find somewhere as this is a Suzuki racing bike right? and some of them have been trashed early in their life but quite a lot were produced (I think).

Yes new instrument panels cost a lot.. You could scan ebay but IMO a much better idea is to go aftermarket.

Seach koso brand.. I fitted a koso mini dash to my fighter.. I liked it minimal and didnt have much space.. But koso make some superb GP style units that look very slick. Hit youtube for videos.

Koso is readily available in Thailand.. I got mine from a Thai website and just a couple of grand.

And ask yourself WHY it hasnt got a speedo. Was it a race bike (in which case it could be knackered or in fantastic condition. depending on what sort of mechanic looked after it) or do you mean the speedo is broken. I would look at the route Livin mentioned low cost for the gp style about 7,000b but you do need to do a bit of fiddling with the wiring. It might pay to check out Highside tours as the Suzuki is the bike they use for track days. so they know the bike very,very well.

Allan

It has no meters at all. Not sure why. The previous owner didnt owner didnt want them because he liked style more or something. It does appear in very good condition, but looks can be deceiving.

Thats for all the recommendation. I still dont have that bike wo/ the metres, but it an option right now and the bike looks good.

Wanted to get an estimation of how much extra I should add to the price to figure out the total of it...