Thai Women May Be Among The Most Sensitive

cognos

Im not sure about the other posters F1fanatic, but i was saying you can insert any number of nationalities into cognos statement. Tunisian, Argentinian, Spanish, Filipino, Russian, heck even Icelandic! Im not saying its a correct view, just that ive heard been said. Ive even heard statements like "fiery redhead" etc.

Its my understanding that many of those nationalities come under the "western" tag too. Ie part of my family is Italian, my grandmother was Italian = Shes Latin right? You consider Latina not Western? Or, maybe my idea of what is a "western" woman is incorrect.

Im not sure about the other posters F1fanatic, but i was saying you can insert any number of nationalities into cognos statement. Tunisian, Argentinian, Spanish, Filipino, Russian, heck even Icelandic! Im not saying its a correct view, just that ive heard been said. Ive even heard statements like "fiery redhead" etc.

Its my understanding that many of those nationalities come under the "western" tag too. Ie part of my family is Italian, my grandmother was Italian = Shes Latin right? You consider Latina not Western? Or, maybe my idea of what is a "western" woman is incorrect.

Obviously Italian is Western, but also Latin (same with Spaniards). Have to admit that when I think of 'Western', I don't think of Tunisian, Argentinian, or Filipino (Asian surely?).

I wouldn't date a Russian woman, judging from the few pieces of lip stick-smeared work I saw in Pattaya, albeit a very narrow sample, however I believe you..Have you dated many Thai women? If so, I am a little amazed you haven't seen their over the top sensitivity and sometimes temper, but I suppose if you are Oxford educated, you didn't screw up as much as moi and therefore did not see those attributes

My home is in Oxford. My name is Will. Its got nothing to do with education. Your tarring all with one brush extends beyond Thai women apparantly!

I dont think thats true, they just hold in their emotions longer, which we all now are not healthy! Then explode eventually. I usually think Thai women are very good at concealing their thougts and emotions, too much actually.

cognos:

this conclusion is faulty, simply because it is like one eats only cherry pie, for then to assume that there are only cherry pie's...!

and it's universal, definitely NOT very specific to females of any certain nationality!

ever had the opportunity to share a section of your life with a Brazilian, Kenyan, Philippina?

and last not least there is the point of the background, don't want to elaborate on this one regarding this specific assumption,

but thik about and be fair in the future, there ain't only cherry pies - fact!

I dated 2 philipinas, and my over generalization there is they "flip", ie: change their mind quickly ( like their governments?? :) )

edited to add text

There is public and private temper.

I worked in Italy for a few years. dam_n those women can shout. I feel very sorry for the hen-pecked husbands of the mediterranean.

I'm sure Scottish redheads can blow up as well, but I always avoided them, therefore have no experience in the matter

I like my Thai women, thats for sure :)

Anyway I do believe that there is some Thai girls out there that have a serious temper. I think the reason for that is because they are more accommodating and easier to deal with then other women so when a guy exploits that accommodation they feel more insulted and get really pissed. It makes sense. I don't think the better looking ones have a bigger temper, that is probably a myth.

Sorry cognos, but I can't disagree with you more on this.

First, your opinion on the so-called beauty of Thai women is purely subjective.  People who might agree with you would probably be the ones who gravitate here in greater proportions, just as men who like tall blondes might go to Finland or Iceland.  TO say you think Thai women are beautiful is fine, but it is hardly a universal truth.

Second, women are women, just as people are people. People from all nationalities and of both sexes can turn on a dime and throw a temper tantrum.  In the US, a father just ran over and killed his daughter because she was acting too promiscuous, in his opinion. Also in the US, Latina women have a reputation for having uncontrollable tempers (Latino men too, for that matter.)  In Asia, Koreans have a reputation for wearing their hearts on their sleeves and acting upon that.  Ditto Russians.  And so on.

In my meager experience, I have found most Thais to be actually less likely to act on their passion of anger than many other cultures. The mai pen rai attitude often serves to cool down emotions.  But as I wrote, people of both sexes and of all cultures have the potential to erupt in to jealous rages.

I used to agree with you on the looks thing but I find on average it is easier to be a good looking Thai girl then allot of other nationalities. I have looked on dating sites in allot of different countries and I found that the Thai site had a high portion of good lookers. Just an observation....

Sorry cognos, any woman who is not happy with her life, who has pressure building up inside that she doesn't want to be where she is, will explode eventually. Maybe it says more about the people you are with and their happiness than with Thai women in general. Sorry if this upsets you. :)

Edited by JetsetBkk

Anyway I do believe that there is some Thai girls out there that have a serious temper. I think the reason for that is because they are more accommodating and easier to deal with then other women so when a guy exploits that accommodation they feel more insulted and get really pissed. It makes sense. I don't think the better looking ones have a bigger temper, that is probably a myth.

It may be a myth, but very good looking ones and STUNNERS have more options sokal, hence they can more afford to " let it all hang out"..because there are many more farang in the sea from which to choose..often the STUNNERS are with steroid-type farang body builders..

Sorry cognos, any woman who is not happy with her life, who has pressure building up inside that she doesn't want to be where she is, will explode eventually. Maybe it says more about the people you are with and their happiness than with Thai women in general. Sorry if this upsets you. :)

not at all..I appreciate your viewpoint..when you mess up you deserve to be slammed

You may have noticed that Thai women are allegedly among the MOST beautiful in the WORLD

Huh.. says who? When was the last time a Thai woman won anything internationally in a pageant? How many international super models are Thai?

He talking on an average. The hottest girls are probably white but so are the ugliest girls. My favorites list on my Thai dating site has allot more beautiful girls on it then my North American one.

It may be a myth, but very good looking ones and STUNNERS have more options sokal, hence they can more afford to " let it all hang out"..because there are many more farang in the sea from which to choose..often the STUNNERS are with steroid-type farang body builders..

Im not sure about that. I find it is not that hard to find a STUNNER in Thailand because there is more of them around. The more STUNNERS there is, the less power they have because the men have more options.

What you are saying is 100% true in the west. A STUNNER in the west usually has a half dozen whipped boyfriends on the go with another 100 guys waiting in line.

I want to post some STUNNER pics but maybe I shouldnt....

Edited by sokal

I like my Thai women, thats for sure :D

Im not sure about that. I find it is not that hard to find a STUNNER in Thailand because there is more of them around. The more STUNNERS there is, the less power they have because the men have more options.

What you are saying is 100% true in the west. A STUNNER in the west usually has a half dozen whipped boyfriends on the go with another 100 guys waiting in line.

post away :) I agree with you that there are more stunners per capita in LOS than many places..but its all in the eye of us beholders..btw..the wife is a bit pissed( not too pissed..nit noi) that I spend a lot of time on TV, so I told her I will cut back..ironic I guess

I like my Thai women, thats for sure :D

Im not sure about that. I find it is not that hard to find a STUNNER in Thailand because there is more of them around. The more STUNNERS there is, the less power they have because the men have more options

post away :) I agree with you that there are more stunners per capita in LOS than many places..but its all in the eye of us beholders..btw..the wife is a bit pissed( not too pissed..nit noi) that I spend a lot of time on TV, so I told her I will cut back..ironic I guess

These are just some pics of girls that I have interacted with on Thailovelinks.

Edited by bonobo
Lovely photos, but prbably not appropriate to post them without the women's approval.

These are just some pics of girls that I have interacted with on Thailovelinks.<snip>

"Interacted with"? :)

So you didn't actually meet them, then.

And where do you think they got those pictures from?

Surely not magazine pictures..... :D

but I suppose if you are Oxford educated,

Well, I am Oxford educated, but whether it was street wise, or behind the cosseted dreaming spires, :) it takes little perception, intuition, nor reason to understand your threads Cognos :D

Edited by Mossfinn

These are just some pics of girls that I have interacted with on Thailovelinks.<snip>

Yes, I met one of them on my last trip.

My point has nothing to do with me, I am just saying on average, the Thai girls I have ran into are better looking on average then the North American ones.

Surely not magazine pictures..... :D

I will post the pic of the one I met if you insist but I would rather not.

some factors that might come in to play:

alcohol consumed

how much they like you

how jealous they are

whether or not they play the field

how emotionally stable they are or aren't

how comfortable with themselves they are

their self esteem

their maturity

their disposition

the first few months or so in Thailand i had to pay my 'physco dues'

but things have settled down quite a bit (knock knock)

i think once you know the ropes, it helps a lot

Thais at times can behave in ways we might consider illegal in the west (stalking, harassing, etc.,) however on the other hand we have certain freedoms, liberties, and great experiences unlikely to occur in the west

about stunners: i find they often aren't that good come b*dtime

AND if allow myself to lower my standards just a tad, a whole world of opportunity comes knocking

These are just some pics of girls that I have interacted with on Thailovelinks.

>pics snipped<

Not sure what you mean by "interacted with" :)

But in all honesty all those images demonstrate is that beauty in the eye of the beholder.