Thai Women May Be Among The Most Sensitive

cognos

The caveat with Thai and Asian women is they are proven to be the best in the long run looks wise. Some of them are 40 years old or more and they still sport a smooth tight body and a sharp youthful face.

Proven where?  

I know one TV member, a white western woman of this age who is, quite frankly, and at the risk of sounding like a shallow misogynist, "hot."  (Although her personality is even better.)  And there are women who hold their age well appearance-wise from all ethnic groups.

Just as I took issue with cognos for making sweeping statements, I take it here.  You can't "prove" a subjective opinion.  You can only state your own personal opinion on things like this.  And I have to state I don't take issue with your opinion here.  Just that part that is is "proven fact."

Women "hold their age" generally when they have adequate money to have top-end maintenance done, can afford make-up, spa visits, and stylish fashions. The "run of the mill" over 40 rural Thia women unfortunately don't quite fit such a description. Where I live in NE Thailand, they satrt looking a bit the worse for wear when they hit 30 already.

I have never personally had a relationship with any hot-headed Thia woman. If I see signs of this, I would end the association quickly. But, sexy appearance does not have anything to do with sexy performance. I find many of the lovelies here to be quite prudish actually.