Thai Women May Be Among The Most Sensitive

cognos

These are just some pics of girls that I have interacted with on Thailovelinks.

It is really not a very nice thing to post peoples pictures on the internet without their permission. It's untrustworthy conduct.

Then you better not do anything funny around me when I have my camera around my neck. :):D

Everybody here certainly knows what I look like. :D

But, I would NEVER post a photo of anyone in a compromising situation. And, I would never post anyone's picture if they asked me not to. Most of my pictures of people are in places where everyone is having a good time. A picture tells a thousand words, and some will give credibility to someone's post.

This thread reminds me somewhat of the survey considering who were the hairiest , men or women .

On average men had less hair on their heads .

Women were definately less hairy in the arm-pits .

Men won hands down for hair on the chest .

When all results were in and appraised , it was determined that on the (w)hole the ladies were hairiest .

Don't worry , be happy . they are all pink on the inside .

>pics snipped<

Not sure what you mean by "interacted with" :)

But in all honesty all those images demonstrate is that beauty in the eye of the beholder.

what I mean is I video chat with some of them and I met one of them in BKK.

so you think in general those girls are ugly ? I guess that is your opinion.... Post a pic of a what you would consider a prototype beautiful girl, I am curious.

what about this one ? ugly ?

862831_l.JPG

Sorry cognos, but I can't disagree with you more on this.

First, your opinion on the so-called beauty of Thai women is purely subjective.  People who might agree with you would probably be the ones who gravitate here in greater proportions, just as men who like tall blondes might go to Finland or Iceland.  TO say you think Thai women are beautiful is fine, but it is hardly a universal truth.

Second, women are women, just as people are people. People from all nationalities and of both sexes can turn on a dime and throw a temper tantrum.  In the US, a father just ran over and killed his daughter because she was acting too promiscuous, in his opinion. Also in the US, Latina women have a reputation for having uncontrollable tempers (Latino men too, for that matter.)  In Asia, Koreans have a reputation for wearing their hearts on their sleeves and acting upon that.  Ditto Russians.  And so on.

In my meager experience, I have found most Thais to be actually less likely to act on their passion of anger than many other cultures. The mai pen rai attitude often serves to cool down emotions.  But as I wrote, people of both sexes and of all cultures have the potential to erupt in to jealous rages.

I used to agree with you on the looks thing but I find on average it is easier to be a good looking Thai girl then allot of other nationalities. I have looked on dating sites in allot of different countries and I found that the Thai site had a high portion of good lookers. Just an observation....

And my point is that it is all subjective.  I met expats in Nigeria who were absolutely gaga over the tall, curvy women there, and two of them even pitied me for having only "little Thai girls" to date.  I have a good friend in the US who tends to the plump, well-developed type.  He came to Thailand to visit and was not attracted to most of the Thai women we saw walking around.

Personally, I find women of all types alluring.  Tall blondes, petite Thais, curvy Iranians, dark Latinas, dark-eyed Arabs, big Africans--you get the idea.  And while I did think the photos you posted from TLL were of very attractive women, one again, that is just my opinion.  

It is one thing, though it accept a passing attraction to someone in a photo or walking down the street.  It is another thing to let misogyny to creep in.  And just remember, just as some of us may look with appreciation at some young woman walking by, she is also looking at us and casually categorizing us as far as our appearance, and I wouldn't hesitate to say that maybe most of us wouldn't like to know just how poorly we graded out!

First, your opinion on the so-called beauty of Thai women is purely subjective. People who might agree with you would probably be the ones who gravitate here in greater proportions, just as men who like tall blondes might go to Finland or Iceland. TO say you think Thai women are beautiful is fine, but it is hardly a universal truth.

Second, women are women, just as people are people. People from all nationalities and of both sexes can turn on a dime and throw a temper tantrum. In the US, a father just ran over and killed his daughter because she was acting too promiscuous, in his opinion. Also in the US, Latina women have a reputation for having uncontrollable tempers (Latino men too, for that matter.) In Asia, Koreans have a reputation for wearing their hearts on their sleeves and acting upon that. Ditto Russians. And so o

In my meager experience, I have found most Thais to be actually less likely to act on their passion of anger than many other cultures. The mai pen rai attitude often serves to cool down emotions. But as I wrote, people of both sexes and of all cultures have the potential to erupt in to jealous rages.

I fully agree with bonobo.

Women are women and the line between woman in Thailand and other countries is being blurred by standardization through globalization. Attitudes and behavior are influenced by family of course but exposure to other cultures will bring about change.

Sinophiles who prefer Asians or those stuck in the "Thai women are the most beautiful" are just putting their personal opinion out there. There are breathtaking women all over the world if you just take the time to explore. Rio comes to mind. Man, those women are on fire in all respects especially temper. Oh yeah, IMHO.

In my opinion, it takes two to tangle any tantrum temple?? Don't you agree?? Thanks for posting your honest question?? and honesty answers ,my take.

First, your opinion on the so-called beauty of Thai women is purely subjective.  People who might agree with you would probably be the ones who gravitate here in greater proportions, just as men who like tall blondes might go to Finland or Iceland.  TO say you think Thai women are beautiful is fine, but it is hardly a universal truth.

Second, women are women, just as people are people. People from all nationalities and of both sexes can turn on a dime and throw a temper tantrum.  In the US, a father just ran over and killed his daughter because she was acting too promiscuous, in his opinion. Also in the US, Latina women have a reputation for having uncontrollable tempers (Latino men too, for that matter.)  In Asia, Koreans have a reputation for wearing their hearts on their sleeves and acting upon that.  Ditto Russians.  And so on.

In my meager experience, I have found most Thais to be actually less likely to act on their passion of anger than many other cultures. The mai pen rai attitude often serves to cool down emotions.  But as I wrote, people of both sexes and of all cultures have the potential to erupt in to jealous rages.

I used to agree with you on the looks thing but I find on average it is easier to be a good looking Thai girl then allot of other nationalities. I have looked on dating sites in allot of different countries and I found that the Thai site had a high portion of good lookers. Just an observation....

And my point is that it is all subjective.  I met expats in Nigeria who were absolutely gaga over the tall, curvy women there, and two of them even pitied me for having only "little Thai girls" to date.  I have a good friend in the US who tends to the plump, well-developed type.  He came to Thailand to visit and was not attracted to most of the Thai women we saw walking around.

Personally, I find women of all types alluring.  Tall blondes, petite Thais, curvy Iranians, dark Latinas, dark-eyed Arabs, big Africans--you get the idea.  And while I did think the photos you posted from TLL were of very attractive women, one again, that is just my opinion.  

It is one thing, though it accept a passing attraction to someone in a photo or walking down the street.  It is another thing to let misogyny to creep in.  And just remember, just as some of us may look with appreciation at some young woman walking by, she is also looking at us and casually categorizing us as far as our appearance, and I wouldn't hesitate to say that maybe most of us wouldn't like to know just how poorly we graded out!

The caveat with Thai and Asian women is they are proven to be the best in the long run looks wise. Some of them are 40 years old or more and they still sport a smooth tight body and a sharp youthful face.

The caveat with Thai and Asian women is they are proven to be the best in the long run looks wise. Some of them are 40 years old or more and they still sport a smooth tight body and a sharp youthful face.

Proven where?  

I know one TV member, a white western woman of this age who is, quite frankly, and at the risk of sounding like a shallow misogynist, "hot."  (Although her personality is even better.)  And there are women who hold their age well appearance-wise from all ethnic groups.

Just as I took issue with cognos for making sweeping statements, I take it here.  You can't "prove" a subjective opinion.  You can only state your own personal opinion on things like this.  And I have to state I don't take issue with your opinion here.  Just that part that is is "proven fact."

You may have noticed that Thai women are allegedly among the MOST beautiful in the WORLD

Huh.. says who? When was the last time a Thai woman won anything internationally in a pageant? How many international super models are Thai?

Totally agree, there are not imho. I think people confuse these fiercesome tempers with petulance, particularily when they don't get something they want.

With regards sensitivity, thet are hugely sensitive towards money, :)

Proven where?  

I know one TV member, a white western woman of this age who is, quite frankly, and at the risk of sounding like a shallow misogynist, "hot."  (Although her personality is even better.)  And there are women who hold their age well appearance-wise from all ethnic groups.

Just as I took issue with cognos for making sweeping statements, I take it here.  You can't "prove" a subjective opinion.  You can only state your own personal opinion on things like this.  And I have to state I don't take issue with your opinion here.  Just that part that is is "proven fact."

Actually I think I can prove this, just give me some time. Although I think most people already know it.

>pics snipped<

Not sure what you mean by "interacted with" :)

But in all honesty all those images demonstrate is that beauty in the eye of the beholder.

so you think in general those girls are ugly ? I guess that is your opinion.... Post a pic of a what you would consider a prototype beautiful girl, I am curious.

862831_l.JPG

I would certainly love to make her acquaintance :D

i once explained to some Asian friends of mine that i was seeing a Thai girl' their joking reply was' don't you mean Thai-ger'

they were correct..

i think Thai women are known for their flamboyant tempers in other Asian countries, that says something.

:)

Edited by azza09

These are just some pics of girls that I have interacted with on Thailovelinks.<snip>

"Interacted with"? :)

So you didn't actually meet them, then.

And where do you think they got those pictures from?

oh so true jet

Reminds me of the Clint Eastwood film "The Enforcer"...

med_gallery_35489_957_141205.jpg

med_gallery_35489_957_40916.jpg

Oops...sorry! I thought you were a grown up :):D

It shouldnt matter what i consider ugly or beautiful sokal (if we are talking purely about appearances). All that should matter to you is what you yourself consider beautiful, no?

Edited by eek

It shouldnt matter what i consider ugly or beautiful sokal (if we are talking purely about appearances). All that should matter to you is what you yourself consider beautiful, no?

Bingo! 

At last, somebody gets it right. :)

er cognos.."species"...

ok i wont go there.

um anyway ...imo your first couple of paragraphs you could change the word "Thai" for a number of different nationalities. Italian, Argentinian, etc. Ive heard other men say the similar things about other nationalities of women. Whether this reflects on the men who say it or the women they are saying about i have no idea really. Im not a man and i dont particularly think about it. :D

sorry eek. I should say nationalities..not species..and also..perhaps ALL women throughout the world ( and men for that matter ) are (very)sensitive with (quick?) tempers..but in my experience with some Thai GF's and now a Thai wife, it SEEMS they are more sensitive and possess a fearsome temper if "provoked"..maybe its just me who provoked them :)

I think that you have all got it so wrong, what do you expect if you choose to pick your girlfriend ? Wife from a Bar etc, you dont all do that, but most do, would you do that back home i do not think so, ther is a few happy results but not many I truly think Bar girls cant and dont want to change ther way of life mabey 5% adn I think that is going over the top a bit, I have been maried to a Thai Woman for more than twenty years we have ups and downs same as most, the saad thing is that most guys who end up with a Hooker get robbed it is a shame that ther is so many lonley people out there, just rent and give back, but I can assure you that there are as many or more straight Ladys looking for you but you might have to wait for your Nookie sometimes up to a Year or more good luck and use your brains

er cognos.."species"...

ok i wont go there.

um anyway ...imo your first couple of paragraphs you could change the word "Thai" for a number of different nationalities. Italian, Argentinian, etc. Ive heard other men say the similar things about other nationalities of women. Whether this reflects on the men who say it or the women they are saying about i have no idea really. Im not a man and i dont particularly think about it. :D

sorry eek. I should say nationalities..not species..and also..perhaps ALL women throughout the world ( and men for that matter ) are (very)sensitive with (quick?) tempers..but in my experience with some Thai GF's and now a Thai wife, it SEEMS they are more sensitive and possess a fearsome temper if "provoked"..maybe its just me who provoked them :)

I think that you have all got it so wrong, what do you expect if you choose to pick your girlfriend ? Wife from a Bar etc, you dont all do that, but most do, would you do that back home i do not think so, ther is a few happy results but not many I truly think Bar girls cant and dont want to change ther way of life mabey 5% adn I think that is going over the top a bit, I have been maried to a Thai Woman for more than twenty years we have ups and downs same as most, the saad thing is that most guys who end up with a Hooker get robbed it is a shame that ther is so many lonley people out there, just rent and give back, but I can assure you that there are as many or more straight Ladys looking for you but you might have to wait for your Nookie sometimes up to a Year or more good luck and use your brains

No other countries have the same setup as Thailand does with the bars and girls so it makes no sense to ask, " would you do that at home ?"

First, your opinion on the so-called beauty of Thai women is purely subjective. People who might agree with you would probably be the ones who gravitate here in greater proportions, just as men who like tall blondes might go to Finland or Iceland. TO say you think Thai women are beautiful is fine, but it is hardly a universal truth.

Second, women are women, just as people are people. People from all nationalities and of both sexes can turn on a dime and throw a temper tantrum. In the US, a father just ran over and killed his daughter because she was acting too promiscuous, in his opinion. Also in the US, Latina women have a reputation for having uncontrollable tempers (Latino men too, for that matter.) In Asia, Koreans have a reputation for wearing their hearts on their sleeves and acting upon that. Ditto Russians. And so on.

In my meager experience, I have found most Thais to be actually less likely to act on their passion of anger than many other cultures. The mai pen rai attitude often serves to cool down emotions. But as I wrote, people of both sexes and of all cultures have the potential to erupt in to jealous rages.

The "mai pen rai" attitude of Thai people applies only to generality, and not to personal matters, when it comes to personal matters the reaction of Thai people in particular Thai women can be rather hyper and somewhat dangerous, that has been in their DNA for centuries and we must keep this in mind, since their urge for revenge is so strong (uncontrollable) that they don't care what happens to them legally as a result of it.

As to Thai girls beauty, yes agreed, but as in all other nations that applies only to a certain percentage, there are many, many, girls in Thailand who have not been blessed with this, thus the beautiful Thai women concept can not be generalized, there is also a negative aspect to all this, since S.E. Asia women (Thailand included) do age rather quickly and this is noticeable both by their (facial) appearance and (body) comportment.

862831_l.JPG

Too artificial looking for my taste, might be a ladyboy. :)

Yes so true. I would bet my 1st born that it is a ladyboy for sure.

either way..if "she" is very sensitive with a BIG temper, she is probably a Thai lady..conversely..if "he" is a ladyboy..sometimes the yaa baa will make them go off (GROSS OVERGENERALIZATION)

I think the TEMPER and OVERSENSITIVITY as you put it is related to a hierarchical society in which phoo yai are able to exploit and abuse dek dek relatively easily. The abused then becomes the abuser later in life. In addition, when dealing with foreigners, many Thais come to realise they are in a stronger position than when dealing with an equivalent as the foreigners lacks the connections and social status (so it's much easier to treat them (the foreigners) like dirt).

P.S. If you are talking about hookers then all bets are off. Did you expect them to be well-mannered?