Not Sure About Tha Girl

1752martin

hi i have just joined this forum and need advise i have just returned from thailand after 4 weeks their on my third and fourth week i meet a thai girl in pattaya in a bar ....where she worked i had her stay with me for 2 days which turned into the rest of the holiday on my last day she asked for my number and email address in uk and stayed with me until taxi arrived to go to airport i had grow to like this particular girl alot thats the reason i had her stay with me for the rest of my holiday on my return to the uk she would text and ring me atleast 3 times aday to which i would reply to her ive been home for 6 weeks now we talk on internet and phone atleast 4 times aday she quit her job in pattaya as she had fallen out with her bar boss as she wouldnt go with other men after staying with me so she returned to her familys farm we still talk 3 times ady on the phone and am quiet serious about this girl i am goin back in april to see her alone she has asked me to come and stay with her and her family on their farm for 4 days then we spend the rest of the time alone together she says she is serious about me and misses me alot as i do her, do u think this is a wise move or do u think she is taking me for a ride my freinds who i holidayed with said she just wants money so i offerd to send her money at various times and she has said no she just wants me to go and see her and her family i dont intend on doing anything mad until i have seen her for atleast 5 months but just needed some advice from someone who may know a little more about these things i have spoken to most of her family on the phone they are really genuine and nice people (dad,mum,sister,brother,cousins) so any help would be greatley appriciated cheers martin....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my first post and yes chickens every morning when she rings and when i ring her diffrent times of the day the chickens are still their i wish i was having a laugh about this but for the last 5 weeks it has turned my world upside down i dont know whether im coming or going and it aint funny tbh.

From what I can gather from many posters on ThaiVisa, very few here would have any experience of bargirls.

Now, if you need advice on Thai Chinese women from powerful wealthy families who have masters degrees from overseas universities....

ThaiVisa is the place to ask. :)

Oh, Martin, Martin, Martin!

Just enjoy her, have fun. Absolutely do nothing else.

If you're still together in 5 months, write to us again.

By the way, when you speak to her on the 'phone, can you hear any chickens in the background?

Be careful. Some of these gals are pro in having multiple farage boyfriends and they also look very innocent. So watch yourself and especially your valet

Oh, Martin, Martin, Martin!

Just enjoy her, have fun. Absolutely do nothing else.

If you're still together in 5 months, write to us again.

By the way, when you speak to her on the 'phone, can you hear any chickens in the background?

Be careful. Some of these gals are pro in having multiple farage boyfriends and they also look very innocent. So watch yourself and especially your valet

I agree, keep your eyes on those valets. Expecially if your pulling up in a top of the range Benz.

"..............................................................she returned to her familys farm.................................................i have spoken to most of her family on the phone they are really genuine and nice people (dad,mum,sister,brother,cousins)......................................"

You didn't mention that you speak Thai, Martin. :D

Or..........errrrm.........does her entire, rural, family..........ummm...........speak.........errrrrrr.......English?

:)

Give her a chance and see what happens, you can meantime save a whole lot of money on barfines etc. At this stage I would tell her that you have a maximum of say 1000 baht a day to spend and it is up to her if it is blown on sanulk or she saves some of it.

Watch out for the Thai husband masquerading as anything from brother/father to the garbage man. They are almost universal amongst b-gals.

From what I can gather from many posters on ThaiVisa, very few here would have any experience of bargirls.

Now, if you need advice on Thai Chinese women from powerful wealthy families who have masters degrees from overseas universities....

you funny man :D

No punctuation marks on your keyboard ?

Oops, forgive me I forgot the dot at the end of the 6 lines sentence.

Anyway, your "love" is already in another foreigner bed. Don't dream.

He's obviously using a Thai keyboard.

That was a very disturbing reply, Don't disturb.

Cheers, Rick

Martin.. Thai visa is FULL of stories of farang like you who have fallen in love with a bar girl, and lived to regret it. You have fallen for her, and you WILL not listen to any advise anyway, you just want clarification that you are doing the right thing. Some farang marry bar girls and never have any problems, its just that those stories are rarely posted on Thai visa. Again, it seems you have fallen in love with her, and you will do what you will do regardless of advise..however, be careful and good luck

Martin.. Thai visa is FULL of stories of farang like you who have fallen in love with a bar girl, and lived to regret it. You have fallen for her, and you WILL not listen to any advise anyway, you just want clarification that you are doing the right thing. Some farang marry bar girls and never have any problems, its just that those stories are rarely posted on Thai visa. Again, it seems you have fallen in love with her, and you will do what you will do regardless of advise..however, be careful and good luck

Write out a thousand times "I'd advise you to take the advice offered here." :)

Lesson over....

:D:D:D:D

In the top 5 posts I've read today

Great laugh. Thanks

I say go and have fun, test the water, just don't jump in head first.