What On Earth Did I Do To You?

neverdie

I see warning has been issued for discussing moderators actions. this despite the friendly reminder earlier on in the thread.

calling people names shows more about who you are and who really is the childish one. you use words like that, whether targeted at MODs or other members, would earn you the same warning.

:)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I think if you ran a poll of the mods of their least favorite member, I would rank high on the list, if not the top. I believe this opinion has been held since post #1. They love me long time.

au contraire jamie -- you are at the top of my list :D

I'm shattered... a broken man.

This is how people get driven from the forum. :)

There is more than one list, Oh scead of the unpronounceable name. :D

Anyway, I have no idea what my stars are and can't say I have ever really consciously starred someone (well, except for neverdie because he seemed so sad :D )

I would like to know how Bangkok dangerous has all this information on who was banned/warned/post deleted, is there some rogues gallery that I am nor aware of? How does one get this information?

here you go mate.. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/member-list.html

OK thanks James. visited there and searched for you and all I got was the profile page, no information about warnings, bans, deletions. It just seems to be alist of all the members with their profile page????

Midas narrow the search (there is a box) and you can see all the banned members - some play guitar, some play drums... :)

I did the search and many of them show up with 0 posts.Wonder how they managed to get that status.

Anyway, I have no idea what my stars are

I do......cos I used to be a 5 star :D

but was downgraded

I would blame my MOD status, but I have a feeling its all the ManU fans on this board ganging up cohorting against me :)

but was downgraded

I would blame my MOD status, but I have a feeling its all the ManU fans on this board ganging up cohorting against me :)

As the only apparent Arsenal fan on this board, we take pity on you Migsy and wouldn't think of downgrading you from the pedestal in the fear you might leave and the team might disappear from the football forum all together. Where else would we get our daily Arsenal Gunna Wind the League this year (again) type topics.

We love you. :D

but was downgraded

The whole STAR-system sucks. :D

Like another mod said (I think it was you MIG :D ) members give stars to another member because of various reasons but probably mainly because they are content with the input of a certain member.

These stars are not given every day and I think only a limited number of members pay attention into the possibility of awarding a star to another member.

However, since a few months many members have been downgraded....

IMO That can only happy if one or more banned members return with one or many more alter-ego's and start downgrading other members who genuinely deserved their stars.

How sick! :D

The question is: is Administration able to change the possibility of downgrading on the stars ?

Surely, more than one member (or banned member(s) ) is needed to effectively downgrade another member and software-wise it must be possible to check upon the one(s) who's downgrading others ?

Or am I wrong ? :D

LaoPo

Poor Neverdie and poor Eek. I went on your profiles and clicked on the 5 star rating....and it did NOTHING. And then I noticed, I got downgraded to 2 stars too. :D

Well obviously uve been tellin a few home truths out there and hurt some poor pathetic individuals feelings. Anyway, you must do it alot because i also voted 5 for you but u remained at a lowly two.

I think MM's idea above is a great one, this has certainly turned into star wars.

Anyway, theres a few posters out there I would rather give 5 punches to, than 5 stars, but im figuring most of them would only need one punch for a slapdown :)

Poor Neverdie and poor Eek. I went on your profiles and clicked on the 5 star rating....and it did NOTHING. And then I noticed, I got downgraded to 2 stars too. :D

Well obviously uve been tellin a few home truths out there and hurt some poor pathetic individuals feelings. Anyway, you must do it alot because i also voted 5 for you but u remained at a lowly two.

I think MM's idea above is a great one, this has certainly turned into star wars.

Anyway, theres a few posters out there I would rather give 5 punches to, than 5 stars, but im figuring most of them would only need one punch for a slapdown :)

I'm pretty sure your latest stalker has given you only a 1 star. He seems quite obsessed with you at the moment mate.

Neverdie, has it ever occurred that you take this a little bit too seriously? Personally I would take it as a compliment, you probably stirred one of the brain dead temporarily out of catatonia enough to upset their myopic view of reality. Keep up the good work!