Looking For A Thai Secretary

carlosacao

Yes, I know, I can place a free classified ad and I did, but no results and it's important for me to get somebody that is being recommended, particularly by a farang since farangs understand the type of work ethics that we are used to.

I very much appreciate any recommendation. Thanks. This is what I'm looking for:

An experienced, active, smart, self motivated secretary with good office and computer skills. Reasonably good English, capable of handling all types of office tasks, familiarity with export and shipping procedures would be a plus, accounting skills would be a big plus. Hang Dong area, Baan Tawai. 089-490-9789 Carlos or send me a pm. Thanks a lot.

Just one bit of info needed,will she have to take dicktation? :)

And does she understand English properly, such as; TAKE THIS DOWN, KHUN POOKY?

You see Mr OP, you should have done this the right way and stuck with the classifieds.

Edited by sassienie

My wife has never been a secretary, but has good computer skills, has lived in the UK for 4 years, a degree in English from CMU,

helps with sub editing plays for a UK publisher . . . and I think is looking for a job if the money's enough

PM me if you'd like to meet her

We live near Ban Tawai . . .

David

Thank you David, yes, I'm interested and it would be good to meet her. I sent you a pm. Thanks.

Carlos

My wife has never been a secretary, but has good computer skills, has lived in the UK for 4 years, a degree in English from CMU,

helps with sub editing plays for a UK publisher . . . and I think is looking for a job if the money's enough

PM me if you'd like to meet her

We live near Ban Tawai . . .

David