Flat Screen Monitor

BannanaIT (near tesco) prices are very reasonable and have a large selection of stock. Custoemr service is hmmm... , anyway, but its a monitor, plug&play and backed directly by the manufacturer.

Be careful second hand for two reasons:

1) Most people on Samui will tell you the price they paid it for, take off say 40%,50%,60% off and then advertise it as a bargain price. What they dont factor in is the new/retail price is 60% less than what they offering now (not they sell non-widescreen LCD anymore), then take off the lack of warranty, cosemetic damage, fair and tear. e.g. just look at the ads in the buy & sell magazine, there's some crazy person there trying to shift a 6+ year old medicore-at-the-time celeron PC for 10k with one first of the LCD monitors (all in worth about 3k tops). Im sure that's not the care with Comehome, but just bear in mind when looking, compare against today offerings & prices rather than the invoice/reciept they show/claim.

2) Most monitors will come with 3 year manufacturer warranty which is handy. I had 2 Philips LCD 19" widescreen fail on me within the first 6 months.

Edited by mattcodes

2) Most monitors will come with 3 year manufacturer warranty which is handy. I had 2 Philips LCD 19" widescreen fail on me within the first 6 months.

philips sold all its lcd operation to chinese years ago, now they are trash....

i will stay with korea (Samsung/LG) or Asus........avoid acer and benq....