Do Airlines Drug Passengers

banchang

I flew with our friends Phuket a couple of weeks ago with my mother who was coming over to visit the grand kids. Sat behind us we had three drunken idiots that made our trip ######, and for all the other passengers.To cut a long story after lots of complaining to staff the situation was starting to get out of hand.They demanded more drink the staff obliged giveing them a can each and saying that they must go to sleep now. Five minuets later they were all asleep,not a word from them for the next six hours. when we landed they were helped of and the last i saw they were stagering round the terminal. Was it just too much exitement for our trio or were they druged ???? :o

I flew with our friends  Phuket a couple of weeks ago with my mother who was coming over to visit the grand kids. Sat behind us we had three drunken idiots that made our trip ######, and for all the other passengers.To cut a long story after lots of complaining to staff the situation was starting to get out of hand.They demanded more drink the staff obliged giveing them a can each and saying that they must go to sleep now. Five minuets later they were all asleep,not a word from them for the next six hours. when we landed they were helped of and the last i saw they were stagering round the terminal. Was it just too much exitement for our trio or were they druged ???? :o

you sure it wasn't from breathing in the fumes from the leaking fuel?

sorry, my rank sense of humour.

Whatever it was, at least it did the trick! Perhaps they should pass their secret to other airlines.

Perhaps they should pass their secret to other airlines.

Starting I hope with Air France in my experience of this airline and I use the term in the liberal sense.

After what I went through with this mob it would be a good idea to give the poor sods who have to fly with this outfit a general anaesthetic in the departure lounge.

Wheel 'em on and wake them up just before landing.

I flew with our friends  Phuket a couple of weeks ago with my mother who was coming over to visit the grand kids. Sat behind us we had three drunken idiots that made our trip ######, and for all the other passengers.To cut a long story after lots of complaining to staff the situation was starting to get out of hand.They demanded more drink the staff obliged giveing them a can each and saying that they must go to sleep now. Five minuets later they were all asleep,not a word from them for the next six hours. when we landed they were helped of and the last i saw they were stagering round the terminal. Was it just too much exitement for our trio or were they druged ???? :o

I was once delayed one a flight from Newark to Toronto for 4 hours because of thunder storms.Sitting next to me at the airport was a hard case UA trolly dolly on her way home to Buffalo.We got chatting and had a few laughs.I'll never forget what she told me when they get drunken idiots on a flight. All they do is put in a couple of drops of Vizine/visine(clear eyes stuff) into their drinks.She said that within 10 mins the drunken idiot will be bolting for the loo with the biggest case of the shites that you could imagine and that's where they will stay for most of the flight. :D

I once was stuck behind this real butthead on a LHR BKK flight who wouldn't stop whinging and being boorish towards the cabin crew. ('I'll never fly this airline again' kind of stuff')

A very similar thing happened. He barked for a drink and got one. 5 mins later he was out of it, but I suspect it was down to the fact that he was p1ssed out of his head more to drugs.

I on the other hand was sat there saint like, ratarsed and would have loved some drugs to get me off to sleep. 5 hours into the flight, God knows how many beers I'd had on the plane, and I'd been on the sauce for 9 hours in total with not so much as a yawn.

Penz, I fell asleep over India somewhere, only to be woken over Burma by this bumring mouthing off again.

Apparently he was some very minor record producer.

Imagine my joy when I saw him in Pattaya knee deep in hookers and I walked up to him, tipped him the wink and said 'I know who you are'...............

Here in Okinawa they wont allow people who are obviously intoxicated to board their flights (All Nipon Airways i believe)

(this has stopped some Marines from returning to the States on time :o )

Edited by devildog683

Who cares :D it worked :D

I was once delayed one a flight from Newark to Toronto for 4 hours because of thunder storms.Sitting next to me at the airport was a hard case UA trolly dolly on her way home to Buffalo.We got chatting and had a few laughs.I'll never forget what she told me when they get drunken idiots on a flight. All they do is put in a couple of drops of Vizine/visine(clear eyes stuff) into their drinks.She said that within 10 mins the drunken idiot will be bolting for the loo with the biggest case of the shites that you could imagine and that's where they will stay for most of the flight. :D

Urban Myth re Visine

The 'air cosh', which I believe is now illegal, used to be the best way.

It was simply turning up the heating. Everyone in Economy nods off immediately.

Last time I flew to UK with Cathay, I drank lots of red wine, and threw up. Back of the 'Bus' smelt like a vomitorium. I should have been embarrased, but I didn't care ! Awful really.

Urban Myth re Visine

That Visine sounds serious!! :D