Double trouble

TizMe

:o

I am positive they were sisters, I could see some similarity in their facial features, but they may have had different fathers, since he was famous for having had 12 wives after the no. 1 died of cancer, however, in bed they were much different. Daddy was retired military and now at age 70 living with a 34 year old, go daddy!

Bud

I met one sister on the rental site, she was in Germany at the time and came back to Thailand just before I arrived. She called me at the hotel just after my short operation at Bangkok Hospital and after dismissing two previous ladies who did not work out. So she took the bus down from Korat the same day as she seemed willing to take my request that I wanted to see her as soon as possible very seriously. I was very lonely after about 12 hours of no Thai lady, her arrival was well taken and we decided to hang out. After taking her shopping in Bangkok for a day and the next day up and down the river, things got boring so I decided to go to Korat with her on the bus and her sister picked us up and offered that I stay with her in lieu of having to stay at the only small hotel in the little hick town they were from. So, hence started the relationship, we shared and shared alike. Her sister was not teaching school so we had lots of time together, one thing led to another and things got rather exhausting.

Bud

There's no doubt about you Buddy boy. When will you be back ...or is it life on the ocean waves awhile ? You were missing 'things' after 12 hours,  so I assume we'll see you soon.  You weren't too forthcoming about Vietnam Buddy.   You should share your research.      :o

To Dr. P.P.,

Yes, I will be coming back but not sure when yet. This next time I would like to stay a year. About Vietnam, well I just made a statement to avoid a couple of things, one the authorities meeting me at the airport, and two the ladies meeting me. So, actually I was able to make my flight on time minus any stay in Nam, and guess what no authorities meeting me nor any ladies at the airport I just rode the airport shuttle taxi to the hotel and got a good nights sleep, hate to think I could have had to make love just after a 30 hour flight from the good old USA. Instantly upon my check in I was handed a note some lady wanted me to call her, so I figured out which one after taking a taxi to her residence the next day. I think she liked me because she disappeared and left me talking to her uncle, English speaking while she had her hair done, so she returned looking better. Within a few hours of translations it was revealed she wanted to come stay with me at the hotel? So she came back with me in the taxi, had dinner with me, then I fell a sleep, she woke me up and said she wanted taxi fare home and she would return on Wednesday, I told her to take the bus and I was busy Wednesday, she called a few more times but I had already moved on to my soul mate email proposal lady who was so impressive in bed, I put all lady hotel inquiry calls on hold.

Bud

(are you sure they were real sisters ?).
They are definately sisters. Not at all similar in looks, one takes after their father, while the other takes after the mother.

most Thai women refer to a good friend as their 'sister'

Yeah, the first one that I became attracted to always called me her 'brother'. I was definately having incestuous thoughts if i was to be her brother...  :o

Korean Rum eh Bud? Surely not a patch on Captain Morgan?

I sure do miss my Bundaberg Rum. Anyone know where I can get it in LOS?

• 3 years later...

To Dr. P.P.,

Yes, I will be coming back but not sure when yet. This next time I would like to stay a year. About Vietnam, well I just made a statement to avoid a couple of things, one the authorities meeting me at the airport, and two the ladies meeting me. So, actually I was able to make my flight on time minus any stay in Nam, and guess what no authorities meeting me nor any ladies at the airport I just rode the airport shuttle taxi to the hotel and got a good nights sleep, hate to think I could have had to make love just after a 30 hour flight from the good old USA. Instantly upon my check in I was handed a note some lady wanted me to call her, so I figured out which one after taking a taxi to her residence the next day. I think she liked me because she disappeared and left me talking to her uncle, English speaking while she had her hair done, so she returned looking better. Within a few hours of translations it was revealed she wanted to come stay with me at the hotel? So she came back with me in the taxi, had dinner with me, then I fell a sleep, she woke me up and said she wanted taxi fare home and she would return on Wednesday, I told her to take the bus and I was busy Wednesday, she called a few more times but I had already moved on to my soul mate email proposal lady who was so impressive in bed, I put all lady hotel inquiry calls on hold.

Bud

A trip down memory lane for members of long standing :D