Double trouble

TizMe

Read Original Thread Here

I've known 2 sisters for a couple of years. Initially just as friends. But over the last six months I've decided to push further than just friendship with Sister One.

However both Sister One and Sister Two decided that I should be persuing Sister Two.

After a stalemate for quite some time, I have repeatedly told them that if it isn't Sister One then forget about it. They have also told me repeatedly that if it isn't Sister Two then forget about it.

Jokingly I said to them that I should become a muslim and then I could have both of them. To my surprise they decided that this was a good idea and would I be willing to take them both on...

Now both of these ladies are Non BG divorcees in 30s. They are both fairly well off financially and both are relatively attractive.

Am I in heaven or ####?

Read Original Thread Here

I've known 2 sisters for a couple of years. Initially just as friends. But over the last six months I've decided to push further than just friendship with Sister One.

However both Sister One and Sister Two decided that I should be persuing Sister Two.

After a stalemate for quite some time, I have repeatedly told them that if it isn't Sister One then forget about it. They have also told me repeatedly that if it isn't Sister Two then forget about it.

Jokingly I said to them that I should become a muslim and then I could have both of them. To my surprise they decided that this was a good idea and would I be willing to take them both on...

Now both of these ladies are Non BG divorcees in 30s. They are both fairly well off financially and both are relatively attractive.

Am I in heaven or ####?

This is strange, isn't it ? sounds too good ? give it a try but be ready to let go the friendship when the shit hits the fan and feelings get involved. They might just want to do it for the sex thing.

You only live once

And what do you have to loose but the friendship your already prepared to loose

if you serios let me know

Has the plot of a good documentary.

Then you'll make some extra money as well

-----------------------------------------------------------

Typical aways looking for a good plot, ahh the almighty dollar

How about a documentary wherein a farang's older wife offers one of three of her younger nieces as a second wife in order to avoid him finding some "unworthy" moneysucking outsider as MIA NOY or CHOO?

True story, ending not yet determined...

How about a documentary wherein a farang's older wife offers one of three of her younger nieces as a second wife in order to avoid him finding some "unworthy" moneysucking outsider as MIA NOY or CHOO?

True story, ending not yet determined...

This seems to be at least part of their motive.

They both have told me that 2 is OK, but if I decide that later on number 3 might be good, then I will wake up (or not) with a knife in my back with both of their finger prints on it.

So far, soooo goood.

I've heard about these sorts of things before.  It is quite rare nowadays but still happens.  I've heard it's more common in the countryside around my grandmother's time, really, to take a relative of your wife as a mia noi.  No one in my family has ever practice the mia noi thingy.  So, I lack these sorts of close experience somewhat.

And really, if you do not care about how others will see you & your family in Thailand & everyone is happy, then you do what you want to do.  I'm afraid not many people in Thai society would approve of this situation... well, at least the ones I know anyway.  But hey, it's your life!  

And have you thought about the legal implication of this?  Which one of the ladies will be the one holding the certificate?  Will you guys have kids?  If so, how will you explain the situation to them?  How would you support your family?  How would you divide your time for the two of them? Which one will get introduced to your friends & family as your wife?  How would your friends & family react to this situation?

Personally, I think it's too much of a hard work.  Sure they say things will be ok now... but I wouldn't want to gamble on something like this.  Also, I find it a bit strange to be sharing my husband with someone, let alone someone from my own family.   ???

Yeah I see what you mean D80, it is kinda ooey gooey. But for those perverts out there (and before you fire off on me, I include myself in your fine company  ::o: ), let me say first that the three-way sex thing is not gonna happen, sorry to spoil the climax of the movie (was the pun intended? you make the call...). My wife has come straight out (don't even get started on that one) and said that if it is to be a niece, I can forget the Taboo Thailand angle. Which is all groovy, my prime motivation is starting a family, and of course reviving some excitement and romance.

I realize that the MIA NOY thing may be common but looked down upon, I just I just never realized that the intra-family step was even more demeaning. There is also the issue of free will, not to go existential on our bad selves, but how would I ever know if the niece-of-choice really wanted to be with me or was "just following orders"? Maybe I would prefer a professional to that situation, at least I would feel less guilty about the situation.

Anyway, if a movie ever is made, I will be sure to post a link to it on this board as thanks for all the hard work you done for me... And uh ignore the scummy looking guy with a 3 week beard and shabby beach clothes, I don't know how HE got in the movie...

Lived in a triangle for 3 months my friend and what started of great ended up as a nightmare

Two females in the kitchen not recommended

I bet you've had an argument with the wife, remember women stick together even though they are in competition and it ends up them both turning on you.

Man for a moment of fantasy you live a life of troubles

believe me if you want a variety, buy a stack of wigs

Whoa man I don't even allow scissors near the house, we use our teeth to open sh*t! No snippery in my future, or my name isn't Orville Reddenbacher... oh wait, nevermind...

My wife has spoken to two of her sisters about their daughters. Remember they are kinda CHONABOT. However, the one sister's daughters and both super-smart (attending hi-quality BKK uni's), although one of them refuses to date until she graduates, and hates men in general it seems (sounds like a real promising one eh.. NOT!)

The third niece is currently 2 years too young but is clearly in love with me, though I chalk it up to puppy love and a lack of interesting options. Once she goes to a city uni, I am guessing she will change her mind.

Anyway, how could I ever be sure about any of them? If any accepted the offer (though it has not yet been formally made), they are seriously duty-accepting girls, I mean cream o' the crop, and I am not sure I could tell if they really wanted to be married to me, nevermind as a second...

Like I posted in the other topic, I think the only answer for me will be to just <deleted> move there, pursue my options then, since my options are seriously limited here in the US anyway... Gotta get me that job of finish saving that 200-250k and then make the Big Move...

Dear TizMe,

My advice would be NOT to get into a three-way thing with these two ladies, especially considering the fact that they are sisters. There might be some hard feelings coming into the equation later and maybe even some trouble for you later.

If you fancy a threesome, a certain place in Bangkok could be recommended :o I am pretty sure you know which establishment I am talking about :D

With two sisters, I would like you to think of it as a 'no-no', EVEN IF you are going to go to bed with them not as a thressome, but separately.

Regards,

Jem

Threesomes definately are not on the cards.

They decide between themselves each night which one will sleep with me, occassionally I'll get dragged away to the bed earlier in the day for a "short time" by one or the other, sometimes by the one that I'll spend the night with, sometimes by the other.

Exhaustion is a bit of a concern while things are still fresh, but I think that this will ease off after the "honey moon period" is over. At least I get to take mid-day naps while they both have to work.

Having lived together for many years, their menstral cycles are aligned, so I get a few nights off each month.  :o

The 2 girls in my new Avatar aren't the sisters in question. My ladies wouldn't allow me to put their photos on...

Two females in the kitchen not recommended

No problem here. Only one of them likes to cook...

Tizme,

Sounds like you got yourself a good deal my friend.

It must be tough keeping this on an even keel !

"My ladies wouldn't allow me to put their photos on..."

My ladies !, I bet you loved typing that....

Good luck to all three of you

:o  :D

What does the other one like to do Tiz ???

The other one keeps me company and poors the beers while her sister cooks. Then afterwards she does the dishes while the "cook" takes over the beer pouring.

So far, its the perfect life.

:o

For two weeks of my three week tour I did the same, the sisters were great, but it gets kind of exhausting. Drinking kills sex drive in most males, so I would suggest you start sharing. I expect to return shorty do you think you'll last till your relief shows up? I know where they sell blue pills for just $1,600 baht for four. Wow, cheaper here stateside! You sure you can afford two?

Bud

*KevinN*

Chulalongkhorn University is one of the best in the world. It's also the oldest and biggest

Chulalongkhorn University,

Im affraid he is correct, it is known through out southeast asia. china, hongkong, singapore, taiwan, japan, aust., indo., phillip.,..etc...and almost every European country, also in the state, California recognize that university, and it is accredit in

UCLA, UCSD, UCSF, and many many more

Dear TizMe,

I am glad you are enjoying yourself. I had lived in Thailand (on and off) for about 7 years in the past and I had never come across such a 'live-in arrangement'.

I mean, surely I have known married guys who have a 'mia noy' (and maybe some other girlfriends), with the wife often knowing about the existence of the mia noy. I have also known about guys going to certain bars, etc in the City to be with at least two ladies at the same time but I have NEVER heard of a guy living with two 'sisters' together in the same house and having both of them as lovers. Well, either you are a lucky guy (because we can see that you are happy now with the arrangement) or there is some kind of scam in it to come later (although I can't really think what the trick/scam would be).

By the way, on a side note...are you sure they are real sisters ? Have you seen their ID cards or do you know the fact for sure ? In case you (and some others in the forum) didn't know, most Thai women refer to a good friend as their 'sister'. I am also asking this to you, Bud ! You wrote about being with two sisters (are you sure they were real sisters ?).

Regards,

Jem

(are you sure they were real sisters ?).

Good point JJ !!

If they aren't sisters no big deal it just eliminates a certain amount of Fantasy (well for me anyway), Tizme is already indulging himself in relations that some people may dream of, d@£m that lucky sun of a wotsit !!   :laugh:

If they are sisters..Well my favourite sayiing comes into the discussion..."mmmmmmm hubba hubba"

Keep it up Tizme (no pun intended)   :o