Glory Days

Dpolenz

well if its anything like that pathetic show that he has on t.v it will be a load of crap

I simply could not agree more.

The TV programme that MTH does would require the IQ of a rather dense brussels sprout to be enjoyable. :)

According to Google search, a movie called Glory Days (2009) hasn't got a release date yet. But the storyline is about a woman who attends a college reunion and gets involved in romantic heartaches! Urgh! Doesn't say who's in it.

Apparently they were filming in a bar on 2nd Road on Monday night. Opposite Big C - an open bar not a go-go. People around were told it was a love story and my friends said they did not recognize anyone - but did mention the guys had mullets :)

A blockbuster of a movie i bet. :D

Apparently they were filming in a bar on 2nd Road on Monday night. Opposite Big C - an open bar not a go-go. People around were told it was a love story and my friends said they did not recognize anyone - but did mention the guys had mullets :)

If it's got Mick The (Sawang Boriboon) 'ammer in it, surely this film is mistitled and should be called 'Gory Days"?

If it's got Mick The (Sawang Boriboon) 'ammer in it, surely this film is mistitled and should be called 'Gory Days"?

I dont know should i laugh or cry at that comment lol

• 2 weeks later...
Apparently they were filming in a bar on 2nd Road on Monday night. Opposite Big C - an open bar not a go-go. People around were told it was a love story and my friends said they did not recognize anyone - but did mention the guys had mullets :lol:

I dont know should i laugh or cry at that comment lol

I don't know how much of a love story this can be. I don't know who Micky the Hammer is but the description sounds interesting.

What I do know by following links from The Sinister Sideshow is the underground performer Jay Nihilist is in it. I saw this guy lift weights with his (ahem) manhood in Chicago in the 90's. He is also a big tattooed freak. So apparently this love story is for behemoths and small asian girls; though another link claims it is a rock and roll movie, a bit more believable.

I was told the film is about a rock group who have split up but get back together and play here?

Lam Morrison was supposed to be in it playing in a band (when it was filmed in soi 2) but he pulled out, last night they were filming outside JP bar on soi lucky star.

The only line I heard was "i'm going to have sex tonight" followed by what looked like money negotiation signals with 2 thai girls which I have to admit made me cringe a bit.

:)