The Two Witnesses Allegedly Lied About Trt

clausewitz

All over Thai news but strangely nothing in the news sections here

The two witnesses Suksant Chaiyathep and Chavakarn Tosawat -gave a press conference yesterday and provided evidence that they gave false testomony for over 1 million baht each to press false charges against former TRT executive member Thammarak Isarangkura na Ayudhya, resulting in the dissolution of the party.

Edited by sabaijai

Are you saying someone paid them to hold a press conference yesterday to claim that someone paid them to give false testimony?

What is new? Never believe someone who lied for money suddenly changes mind and tell the truth. Same si,,,,,t all over again

Well it probably wasn't in The Nation so it doesn't constitute as an appropriate anti-Taksin news item for posting. Noticed some nice anti-Taksin comic strips on the news section though. I believe only certain people can post in the news section.

Anyway, there's an article in the Bangkok post which we can't post, so we'll have to stick with The Nation, which seems to have turned the news report around and opens with Suthep calling the allegations false. Surprise surprise. :)

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009/11/17...cs_30116788.php

BK Post also has an interesting take on undoing potentially unjust past rulings..

If Thailand threw out all the corrupt politicians, there wouldn't be enough left for a poker game. It's simply a way of life. One lies and the rest swear to that lie. Regardless of the party, it's you don't tell on me and I won't tell on you.