Dog Hair

strawberry

Got a german shepherd bitch she is just 15 months old. Recently she started to loose hair and I mean heaps of hair, grooming her didn't make any difference. I'm not sure if the dogs go through this in the heat. Knew a dog once that was a long haired afghan, it moved from Melbourne to northern NSW and in a short period of time became a short haired afghan. Never knew if it was the heat or the fact that it went from the city to country.

The dog I have now is a problem as far as diet goes as has most of the dogs I've had anything to do with here in Thailand. can't get them to eat dog food I buy in the dog food shop. Anyone got any ideas on feeding here in LOS and I'm not interested feeding them bar girls.

Regards Joe

hi

why not try barf (raw feeding)? lots of natural vitamins and minerals. i got 4 german shepherds and they eat almost everything if i would let them. they lose a lot more hair than the thai dogs or short haired breeds and one night in the house the next day hair is everywhere, so it's also typical for this breed. adding naturals oils with omega3 (eg sunflower-, fish- or flaxoil) to the food works wonders!