200cc Enduro Machine For Little Money

Richard-BKK

Anyone tell me what bike this is,is it a lifan?.

IT is forsale in khon kaen and for 14990bt looks like good value for a run around for the village.

One thing I can tell for sure is that it's not a Lifan. Second, looking at the picture I can say it's a two-stroke. With the engine size in mind, its likely a 125cc. If it has plates, you could be buying yourself a lot of fun, recently we bought a old Yamaha DT125 (17k Baht) and you will be surprised what a fun a little two-stroker can be in the mud... But than if it has no plates and no green book, you can forget to every get it legally on the road. (Two-stroke is with the current exhaust emission law a very dirty word).

Edited by Richard-BKK

IT is forsale in khon kaen and for 14990bt looks like good value for a run around for the village.

One thing I can tell for sure is that it's not a Lifan. Second, looking at the picture I can say it's a two-stroke. With the engine size in mind, its likely a 125cc.

Thanks richard i have not had time to go khonkaen to view the bike might go on tuesday.

DO you think it is priced about right mate? looks ok in the pic. thanks nev

One thing I can tell for sure is that it's not a Lifan. Second, looking at the picture I can say it's a two-stroke. With the engine size in mind, its likely a 125cc. If it has plates, you could be buying yourself a lot of fun, recently we bought a old Yamaha DT125 (17k Baht) and you will be surprised what a fun a little two-stroker can be in the mud... But than if it has no plates and no green book, you can forget to every get it legally on the road. (Two-stroke is with the current exhaust emission law a very dirty word).

Thanks richard you answered my question with your edit,yes it looks like a fun bike,i want a paddock basher and a bike to go dirt biking in the countryside up here.as for rego i reckon 80% of bikes around our village are not registered so would fit right in. nev

Thanks richard you answered my question with your edit,yes it looks like a fun bike,i want a paddock basher and a bike to go dirt biking in the countryside up here.as for rego i reckon 80% of bikes around our village are not registered so would fit right in. nev

With a bike like this you need to check the basics, is the chain, sprockets okay, and question are the sprockets compatible with any known brands. A two-stroke engine is very basic, it doesn't need very well trained mechanic to work on a two-stroke engine, but if it needs parts. You need to know what to look for, so what is the engine. Even if the manufacturer has no parts available in Thailand its relative easy to get somebody to make a piston... or parts... still it will be a bit more costly the buying a stock Yamaha 125cc piston...

Looks like one of the conversions they do to old 2 strokes like the nova dash and the like..

HI mate,i have seen a few butchered conversions up here and this bike is no where near as bad as them,i hope to view next week.

Looks like one of the conversions they do to old 2 strokes like the nova dash and the like..

HI mate,i have seen a few butchered conversions up here and this bike is no where near as bad as them,i hope to view next week.

You get bad ones, but also some very good ones.. As they can be plated I thought they would make a cheap bush basher..

I semi recognize the head on that..

You get bad ones, but also some very good ones.. As they can be plated I thought they would make a cheap bush basher..

I semi recognize the head on that..

It's a Nova Tena, I think they're a 110cc, not as fast as the watercooled Dash 125. It has regular suspension, but has been jacked up, so I would be wary of jumps. Depending on what you're after, could be OK, very easy and cheap to get work done.