Heavily Armed Local Police Track Three Men Who Ran From A Checkpoint In Rayong Province.

Rimmer

Pattaya, November 24 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : On Monday Afternoon, Banglamung Police received information from their colleagues in Rayong Province of three men aged between 17 and 23 who had driven through a Police checkpoint and failed to stop and there was a suspscion they may well be armed. Police Colonel Somnook, the Chief of Banglamung Police, armed with an M16 Assault Rifle, led the search for the three men who were known to have ditched their Silver Toyota Pick-up in Naklua after Police attempted to stop them. During the chase, the Colonel’s car was damaged as he attempted to block their escape. Eventually the three men were found and detained. They were caught in possession of 50 Yabba Tablets and 1g of Crystal Methamphetamine but no firearms. They were later transferred to Rayong Province for further investigation.

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]http://www.pattayaone.net/news

<deleted> ,he should be ashamed of himself wearing those yellow Glasses.Another Mickey Mouse Dealer bites the dust."Chief of Banglamung Police, armed with an M16 Assault Rifle" :)

He seems to enjoy getting stuck in - this incident, where his car is damaged and he gets to look good with an M16, and also do you remember a few months ago he jumped on a moving car with an Indian guy inside who also had fake credit cards, and a gun I think and he was injured during that caper as well.

(Only a churl would suggest the subtext being "if I ask you for a contribution to the Policemen's Benevolent (BeneVIOLENT? fund) (a worthy charity he might add), then you'd be well advised to contribute, because I don't mess about.

He seems to enjoy getting stuck in - this incident, where his car is damaged and he gets to look good with an M16, and also do you remember a few months ago he jumped on a moving car with an Indian guy inside who also had fake credit cards, and a gun I think and he was injured during that caper as well.

(Only a churl would suggest the subtext being "if I ask you for a contribution to the Policemen's Benevolent (BeneVIOLENT? fund) (a worthy charity he might add), then you'd be well advised to contribute, because I don't mess about.

:clap2::):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cheesy: